I'm Moving...

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
My family is moving this weekend. So no idea when I'll get settled, be online, etc.

We're only moving within 5 miles of where we currently live, but none of us kids have ever moved houses before, so it's extra crazy.

See you guys more often whenever I get my tech center back together.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Hope it goes smoothly. I moved a lot as a kid and as an adult, but my girlfriend basically lived one place her whole life, so I know the difference in perspective on that. Best of luck in your new digs!

X :neo:

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I've never moved so... I don't get it. But I do get how stressful it would be! So patience... at some point it'll be done. :)

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee moving! You'll get to spend the next three years unpacking things. :excited:

But really, good luck. :lol:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I've never moved before either, but I have helped others move, and it can definitely be crazy and takes a while to unpack everything and find places. Hope it all works out great! ^_^

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
My first 10 years I lived in four different places, technically 5 if you count a house I was in for my first 2 weeks as an infant. Then 13 years of stagnation in the same apartment. Then my townhouse for a year, friends apartment for a few months, folks for like one month tnen my studio for 2 years and finally my 2 bedroom apartment with the wife going on 3 years.

I've moved a lot and it's a pain every time. Hopefully things work out relatively stress free for you !

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Hope it's as quick and painless as possible :monster:

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
When I was a kid I pretty much moved every year. Eventually you basically learn to stop caring about stuff. :monster:

Happy Little Lemon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sledged
Good luck :) :)

I lived in the same house my entire life then moved 3 times in a year :lol: actually maybe it was 4 times :/ Then twice the year after that. Been in this place a few years but I hate it, but can't afford to move and the stress would probably kill me :lol:

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
:properhug:

Thanks guys! We did most of the big furniture moving yesterday and moved the internet over.

There's still a bunch of little things to get and sort but it's going okay.

Top Bottom