• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

I'm Officially Back

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer

While I was only gone for the first five days after Maria, my activity for the past two months has been sporadic at best thanks to limited access to an internet connection. But tonight that has mercifully come to an end, my internet provider finally got their shit together and systems are back online. Which means I'm properly back for good guys!!!!!

The gas station story! Those who have me on facebook may remember a video I posted showing how the lines where those first two weeks. If you wanted to be a hundred percent sure that you could fill your tank you had to spend the night at the gas station. My brother and I arrived there at 10pm and because I'm a light sleeper and the gas station was next to the highway, all ideas of me sleeping went out of the window.

So I spent a couple of hours sitting on the concrete floor outside the gas station with a container talking to people in the container line because that was separate from the car line for some fucking stupid reason and the rest of the time lying on said concrete floor trying to trick myself into believing I did not desperately had to pee. Then when the gas station opened up at 7am watch two shouting matches break out because some people were trying to cut. Then when they started to let us inside, leave then container there and hope no one would steal it to get back to the car because that line was moving. Fill the tank, get out of the gas station with the car (which decided at that point to not turn on and I had to be pushed out) and park it about a five minute walk from there. Run back to the station for the container and hope no one would think I was trying to cut in line and then walk back to the car with a container full of gasoline.

Btw not even my car, no my car was at my house not being used because my idiot brother (who in that gas station adventure didn't help in anything other than filling his own car and leaving) had blown one of its tires a couples of nights before when I stupidly let him borrow it to go to one of our coworker's house who lives a couple of minutes from my dad's house. He somehow managed to get a nail stuck in there and didn't tell me when he got back. I found out the next morning when I got in the car to go home and the tire blew which he then did not want to pay for to get a new one on the grounds that it could had happened to anyone. Now that's true especially after a hurricane when there's a lot of shit on the roads but he had done the same to his own car a couple of days before. So happens to one car is an accident, two cars and well you just fucking suck at driving. I flat out told him the money was either coming out of his wallet of paycheck, either way I was getting new tires.

As for that whole ban on alcohol story well I don't know how the government honestly expected people especially in areas that were barely affected to not buy alcohol after 72 hours let alone 2 weeks. So yeah most places were selling alcohol because we needed the money and the government sure as fuck wasn't going to pay people for leaving them temporarily jobless while they continued to fail to get their shit together. By the end of the second week though several agents of the health department came with a bunch of cops with long guns to the bar and other places that you would've thought that they were there to take down some drug operation.

Of course they found nothing because at that point we were only selling to people we knew well and it was pay, get in your car and one of the people working would go out to the car to 'catch up'. Which admittedly does sound like a drug operation but the 15 cops with long guns was more than a bit over the top. So the agents told my dad that anything that had alcohol had to be removed from the establishment or he would be fined. Him being the mature adult and business owner that he is decided to throw a tantrum and tell the agents he would close the bar until the ban on alcohol was lifted because that so mad him look super innocent and forgetting that the primary purpose of that place is food. And since he ignored my idea of selling hotdogs and stuff to the line that was in front of the bar every day because there's a gas station next to us, I went out bought hotdogs, juice, made sandwiches, went to the lines and sold them and made $200 in 2 days.

I'm so glad that the last 2 months have not taken my ability to get distracted and procrastinate. That took me 3 hours to write. :closedmonster:

Howl babe I need some loving. <3

P.S. Can someone explain what this kermitu thing is about?

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
CARLIIIIIEEEEEE

giphy.webp

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Aaaah hi Carlie! :reptar: Welcome back! <3 :properhug:

Errrr Kermitu, yes, right, well um.... One night Fancy and I jumped on voice chat........ :wacky:

Cacti

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kanthos, Cacti Kanth
Welcome back!

:reptar:

2 months without stable internet and lots of other inconveniences must have been hell D:

:orgy:

Welcome back Carlie! I feel the forum becoming sexier already :awesome:

I'm sorry you've had to suffer the inconveniences of societal collapse, but I'll take the return of the internet as a sign that your standard of living is beginning to improve. ^_^

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Welcome back! Hope the world learns from theis tales it made this hurricane season.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Welcome back, I say, as if I haven't been conspicuously absent myself.

Top Bottom