I'm out

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Yep, a leaving thread.

You see things around my neck of the woods have gotten even worse, so I don't know how long I can stay online. Hell, I might be out on the street by next week.

Even if I'm not, I think I'm done with this place. I'm tired of it, the staff, and quite a few members. Those of you who aren't complete chumps know where to find me. I enjoyed the FF debates that weren't complete total suck though.

Oh, and if you have a commission and if I'm not awol entirely, you can find me on msn hopefully at [email protected].

So yeah, poor nigger is poor, and tired.

Later peeps, you can ban me, or delete my account or whatever you want.

Good luck with the site bitches.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Good luck with the modship old man.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'll see you on MSN, dude. Sorry to hear shit's still going bad. Take care and hang in there.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Hope shit gets better for ya, man. Even if you don't feel like coming back for awhile, the door's always open.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Dacon, I'm unhappy to hear how life has shat on you of late. I wish you well in everything.

I don't know if you remember, but you and I did debate a couple of times, long ago. I've always remembered those discussions fondly. If you decide to come back at some point, I hope to hear that circumstances have done a 180.

My best to you.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everything goes better for you.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Hey good luck Cole Train. Hope things get better for ya . Peace!

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I wish you luck, sir. :salute:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
C/P from other thread:

Look if stuff IRL is bothering you, then I'm sorry if I made things worse. I was just surprised to see you of all people complaining about the staff. You certainly have that right but I'm going to have to disagree.

So don't take anything personally, okay? I certainly never did when you reacted to me. TBH I think you're a pretty good member here and I never really had a problem with you.

So can we call a truce before you leave? I don't want you to leave hating me or anything. Either way I hope shit gets better for you :monster:

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
We've had our differences here and there, but you're an intelligent, good guy, even if I do see you as sort of a MR GRUMPYPANTS. To that end, I hope you work out your real life shit and get all of that situated. Good luck, and you'll always be welcome here.

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
Good luck with whatever shits been getting to you and if it's the job market, rent, whatever faulty things in life I hope it gets straigtened out. I think I watch you on DA or something so i'll see you there.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Wow, I'm going to miss seeing your posts around here. They always give me such a good laugh. (In the best way. :'( ) I mean, you can turn a whole thread around for the better sometimes. I love your art and you'll definitely be missed here if you never post again. Hope life gets better for you, and I hope you decide to come back some day! ♥

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
Good luck, Daconz. I truly hope you can pull through these hard times left on you :(. Hope you do come back, your posts were always good reads XP. Sorry we didn't get to talk much... So bye for now and best of luck.

~ SoS

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
Good luck IRL. Hopefully things will work out for you.

It'll be strange having such a strong character absent from the forum.

Top Bottom