I'm Sorry

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I wished to say to those who followed my Q&A thread that I am very, very sorry for blowing up at CK like I did.

To be brutally honest, pressure from some private issues, my period, being a sore loser at the mod vote here, and honestly being perplexed with the emoticon/icon CK used - I just blew up.

I didn't know if he was being sarcastic (though he did tell me he was being smart) or if it had some hidden 'diabolical' meaning.

Some of the emoticons/icons in the smilies section does confuse me.

I'm not perfect, and I'm not always mature, and I showed this.

Again, I'm very sorry to everyone, especially CK.

I wanted to say this publicly not to drag anything on, but because I feel it's deserved.

Thanks for reading if you did.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Yeah it's best just to ignore what I say or don't take me seriously at all. :monster:

Also I would like to use this thread to point out you mods are a bunch of fucking slowpokes as well. It took you a week to give me an infraction over that post? What the fuck is going on?

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I always assume CK has some kind of diabololical meaning behind all his posts.

He is basically the kiwi devil

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
kiwidevil.jpg

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Also I would like to use this thread to point out you mods are a bunch of fucking slowpokes as well. It took you a week to give me an infraction over that post? What the fuck is going on?

I am being honest here 4 hours and no reply? Mods are online but no one can tell me why? Fuck even the mod who gave me the warning was online and hasn't bothered to answer me. Does any of the other mods know what happened? I mean I got the warning a week after I made the post so there must have been some discussion?????

edit: he did via PM lol.

Last edited:

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Since I see no reason to keep confidential about being the one to hand out the warning, I will say that despite being 'online' I was not physically at the forum the entire time from when I gave the warning until about an hour ago, as I was enjoying dinner and movies with friends.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
It's ok ryu I understand.

Also, people report posts late sometimes, ya know.

Considering we had both resolved the issue I don't see the point in handing out warnings. But whatever i'm sure you all had a lengthy discussion about this and made the right decision.

Hōtarō Oreki;455524 said:
It's ok ryu I understand.

Considering we had both resolved the issue I don't see the point in handing out warnings. But whatever i'm sure you all had a lengthy discussion about this and made the right decision.

Ya, sorry about that, it was a misunderstanding. I've fixed it now.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I don't report anything at all. Outstanding community member that I am :monster:

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

Glad you're not part of my neighbourhood watch :awesome:

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Hōtarō Oreki;455475 said:
Yeah it's best just to ignore what I say or don't take me seriously at all. :monster:

That was my fault (again, I guess it could be used as an example, of how the icon 'Slowpoke' probably fits me well).

In the heat of things, as I said, I didn't know if you were on the thread to harass me or what. So, I reported the offending post to the mods.

It was afterwards that I was assured you were just joking from a third party (mutual friend), then I saw your post to mine in where you tried to diffuse things... I was hoping the apology here would calm things, but I guess I stirred some stuff too.

Serious thanks to the mods for paying attention to my report, and I'm sorry to you too for the drama.

Just to say, though, I wrote two mods about something similar to why I was infracted in my replies to the PMs received (Ryu and Madame Mayor), but that's a different situation.

Top Bottom