• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

imageshack

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
what image host does everyone use. I'm banking on most using photobucket, but I'm too lazy to make an account so I just use imageshack... the fastest most anonymous imageloader on the webz....

But I'm curious... how big is imageshack? Its got to have loads of memory to store all those images from everyone...

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
I use photobucket mostly. I've found it to be the most convenient. The only downsides are that they reserve the right to remove images plus their maintenance often involves an absurd amount of downtime. Imageshack is my alternative, though.

DNA

Pro Adventurer
What are the limits on video?

The file size limit is 100 Megabytes. The video length is limited to 5 minutes. If you upload a video longer than 5 minutes it will be truncated to 5 minutes.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Photobucket, unless I'm uploading really high ress inkings or something, then I use imageshack.

Atticus

Kissed by Fire
Yeah I'm pretty turned on to it... Do you need to enter tags though? And what's that category thing?

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
I use photobucket because I'm lazy and that's the only site I have an account with already.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
This is why i use Tinypic :monster:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
I use photobucket with an account because if I ever lose my pics, I'll at least have some saved.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
photobucket

It's the first one I used so I just stuck with it.

Tinypic. I used to use imageshack but stopped when the pop-ups increased and started to bother me. I still have my super-old photobucket account, too, but I've pretty much abandoned it; personally, I find hosts where you don't have to make an account/album to be much less bothersome.

Top Bottom