• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

In memoriam: Final Fantasy

Though a scan of the pages would yield higher quality, a second option for those two FFVII-development images is to use snapshots from the FFVII:International Perfect Disc.

The default resolution is weird on this disc.

Native resolution:
Dvcvqpb.png

y39KHxE.png

Adjusted into 320x240 (which is closer to what the viewer of the disc's contents actually gets to see):

stkUWXb.png

r6vKNii.png

:

- Brian Lockhart. Wow.

- Hades as a final boss in FFIX makes thematical sense, but I feel it would have overdone the death theme, what-with already having fought Deathguise.

- Child Shiva in FFIX? Interesting.

Really exciting stuff. Mad respect for your hard work, Tres. *shared on facebook*

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Though a scan of the pages would yield higher quality, a second option for those two FFVII-development images is to use snapshots from the FFVII:International Perfect Disc.

The default resolution is weird on this disc.

Native resolution:
Dvcvqpb.png

y39KHxE.png

Adjusted into 320x240 (which is closer to what the viewer of the disc's contents actually gets to see):

stkUWXb.png

r6vKNii.png

Thanks! I'm going to use those, and, of course, add a thanks to you. :monster:

- Hades as a final boss in FFIX makes thematical sense, but I feel it would have overdone the death theme, what-with already having fought Deathguise.

Well, it couldn't really beat the dead horse any more than they did, what with having Kuja kill the party at the end of the battle with him and then fighting Necron as spirits.

I'm fine with the way they went about it, though, since Necron can be interpreted as the core of the Iifa Tree, explaining why the matter with it gets resolved.

Shademp said:
Child Shiva in FFIX? Interesting.

We never see her like that in-game, but it's mentioned on the Eidolon Wall that she used to look like a child but now appears as a woman. There's also some artwork of IX's Shiva as a fairy that I forgot to add (and will now do so), which ties into the Eidolon Wall mentioning that in some places, Shiva appears as a fairy due to the Eidolons adapting their forms to the cultures in which they appear.

EDIT: Wait, that artwork isn't from this Ultimania, so I won't be adding it after all.

Shademp said:
Really exciting stuff. Mad respect for your hard work, Tres. *shared on facebook*

Thanks!

Last edited:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
So, that third and final article is already coming along nicely. 1/3 of the way done, and I only started working on it today.

Lex

Administrator
Those different lines are as follows (translation by hitoshura) –
Cloud: “Let’s go home, Tifa.”
Tifa: “Huh?”
Cloud: “There’s also something we’ve got to do when we get back.”
Cloud: “We haven’t seen what’s beyond that mountain yet.”
Tifa: “Right… let’s go back.”

0_0

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
The next article will be up either late tonight or early tomorrow. It needs some additional pictures, but it's basically done.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I was dead tired when I got home from work last night and fell asleep while trying to finish this up. :monster: It's going to be done today, I just didn't plan for passing out.

Top Bottom