In need of suggestions for games to buy

Cloudtail4ever

The shy n' quiet one :P
As the title says, I need some suggestions for games! I'm going to the game store tomorrow, but I have no idea what's out right now that's worth buying, so I thought I'd ask. I'll play just about any type of game, as long as it has a decent plot and good gameplay. I prefer rpgs, though ^^
Anyways, I have a PS3, PS2, PSP, DS, and a laptop, so anything for those would be great. Thanks for any suggestions!

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
If you like level grinding like me, you'll like Disgaea 3. If not, ignore that suggestion. :awesome: Oblivion is an awesome game, I definitely recommend that. What sort of games do you enjoy playing?

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Killzone 2, Uncharted, Valkyria chronicles, Infamous(when it's released), and FFXII(if you like adventuring that is!)

Frostwave

lil' rice krispies
AKA
Elizabeth, Selda
Well, I suppose the gameplay would be considered lacking, but Suikoden Tierkreis(DS)has a good plot and a wide array of characters.

Valkyria Chronicles

Hearing that title makes me crazy jealous. I want to play this one so bad.

Last edited:

Sheepy

Pro Adventurer
If you don't own it yet, and if you can find it anywhere, I say buy Valkyria Chonicles. It's an awesome game. <3 Also Oblivion or Fallout 3 if you like RPGs. :monster:

Cloudtail4ever

The shy n' quiet one :P
Thanks for the suggestions!
To answer what Ninira asked, I like rpgs best, but I also occasionally enjoy shooters and puzzle solvers.

PuzzleQuest for the ds if you like puzzles. it's addictive as hell, and it has an alright story if you wanna pay attention to it.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Get Star Ocean 3: Til the End of Time, Rhythm Heaven or one of the Shin Megami Tensei or Persona games. All fun.

Shadowfox

You look like you need a monkey
I highly recommend 'The Witcher' for the PC. It's one of the best RPGs to have been released in a long time.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Have any experience(s) with that new / renewed version? I played the first version for a bit, but couldn't get into it really - a lot of running back and forth, iirc.

Top Bottom