• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Incest/paedophilia/murder/Holocaust-denial advocate goes off his meds (split out of Iran thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I don't think anyone in this thread has said they view Iran as a "threat". Have you even read the discussion?

Nikkolas

Banned
Yep. And as always taking an interest in the politcs of Iran is pointless because they are nof no importance to us.

I also said that because, various political talk persons ahve been calling on Obama to support the protesters openly. Which, as i said, is pointless.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
How are Iran and its politics "not of importance to us"? It's not like they're one of the most powerful countries in an oil-rich region of the world or anything. Oh wait.

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
Yep. And as always taking an interest in the politcs of Iran is pointless because they are nof no importance to us.

Have you ever heard of a country called Israel? Because they would like a word with you.

And ditto what Man said.

Further, why not be interested in a democracy that is fighting for its life in a region that is notoriously devoid of it? I think it's amazing what these protestors are doing.

Nikkolas

Banned
Your point being? Maybe if the regime was gonna be overthrown sometime soon I could see your point. Right now, this is just a little squabble.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
You don't think there's a chance of the régime being overthrown? A government cannot govern without the consent of its people, short of waging a campaign of outright terrorism against them that would make what we've seen so far look like a scuffle. Based on reports I've read, I don't think enough people in the régime would be willing to support that for it to be a realistic possibility.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Your point being? Maybe if the regime was gonna be overthrown sometime soon I could see your point. Right now, this is just a little squabble.

A little squabble where a fucking child got killed because the fucking government has no toleration for free speech.

What the fuck is wrong with you.

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet

Wat? I invite you to go back and read. A good portion of the information posted in this thread illustrates clearly that this is not just "a little squabble", unless you are intending to sound disingenuous.

Nikkolas

Banned
A little squabble where a fucking child got killed because the fucking government has no toleration for free speech.

How does a child dying make this any bigger? It's a government repressing opposition which is a very common occurance throughout most of history. Whatever demographic is hurt or killed is irrelevant. It's the numbers and most of all, organization.

@The Man and Munitek: A group of people, even the majority of them, being against the government doesn't make it magically collapse. These are just protesters as far as I was aware. If they iintend to actually force a revolution they'll need to organize more. Get as many dissidents across the country as they can, ensure international support and see what they can do in the way of arms.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Because rational governments don't fucking kill innocent civilians for exercising free speech. That's a surefire way to radicalise your populace against you.

The protesters have numbered in the millions in multiple cities already and by all accounts the régime's current activities are just alienating even more people. I'd say an organised resistance is already on the way to happening. Groups that large don't just come together without any coordination.

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
How does a child dying make this any bigger? It's a government repressing opposition which is a very common occurance throughout most of history. Whatever demographic is hurt or killed is irrelevant. It's the numbers and most of all, organization.

Are you intentionally being apeshit here or something?

It doesn't matter how many die or not, it's fucking wrong and saying something so fucking disgusting shows a deliberate lack of concern for your fellow man and you should be fucking ashamed of yourself. Civilians dying because of a shitty government is always wrong, a little girl dying because of this bullshit is just as fucked up.

The only reason I can even think of someone saying something so asinine is because they've lived a sheltered life free from all of the horror of the world and enjoy the freedom that such a life affords them, so they just don't give a shit. You sit in your fucking air conditioning with your nice computer and go on about how it's pointless to care about the politics of a region of the world where people don't get the smallest rights you consider a given, and die every day on bullshit platitudes. God forbid you give a fuck.

People like you are the fucking cancer that is killing the world. I don't even care if I get reprimanded for this.

Last edited:

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet

Wow. You think gunning down children is appropriately rationalized because it's "a government repressing opposition"? If you were a cold-blooded mercenary like the ones they're importing over there to assist the basij, they would fucking love you.

@The Man and Munitek: A group of people, even the majority of them, being against the government doesn't make it magically collapse. These are just protesters as far as I was aware. If they iintend to actually force a revolution they'll need to organize more.

Um, no shit.

Get as many dissidents across the country as they can, ensure international support and see what they can do in the way of arms.

That's exactly what the reformists are trying to do. Again, I invite you to go back and educate yourself before injecting your barbarically ignorant dialogue into a conversation between adults.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I didn't even read his first paragraph correctly because I literally refused to believe a member of these forums would say something that utterly monstrous. Just damn. I rarely say this, but I hope he's just trolling us. Because the alternative would be much worse.

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Ordinarily I refrain from committing flagrant Godwin violations, but attitudes like Nikkolas' are the reason the Holocaust was allowed to happen.

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Seriously, if you don't give a shit, don't bother posting, and don't try and tell other people that caring is pointless.

If no one gave a shit about politics in places like these then none of the injustices that go down over there would ever stop.

Nikkolas

Banned
Are you intentionally being apeshit here or something?

It doesn't matter how many die or not, it's fucking wrong and saying something so fucking disgusting shows a deliberate lack of concern for your fellow man and you should be fucking ashamed of yourself.

I'm being apathetic, not apeshit. I don't want children to die but it happens. Whether it's natural causes or a serial killer or a brutal government, people will die. Getting upset won't change that and it might make it worse.

The only reason I can even think of someone saying something so asinine is because they've lived a sheltered life free from all of the horror of the world and enjoy the freedom that such a life affords them, so they just don't give a shit

I see. I'm sure you were raised in a totalitarian 3rd world country then?
I care. I just don't see how a child dying somehow makes things more horrible.

You sit in your fucking air conditioning with your nice computer and go on about how it'd pointless to care about a region of the world where people don't get the smallest rights you consider a given, and die every day on bullshit platitudes. God forbid you give a fuck.

And you sit there in, where was it, Texas? And you spew self-righteous crap about me not boo-hooing over some kid I don't know dying. I'm speaking logically and you're blinded by your arrogant morality. I said a child dying doesn't make things that much worse and that's a fact. It has nothing to do with me caring or not caring.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I'm being apathetic, not apeshit. I don't want children to die but it happens. Whether it's natural causes or a serial killer or a brutal government, people will die. Getting upset won't change that and it might make it worse.

Lack of care will make it worse. Getting up in arms over fucked up shit happening IS what changes the world.
I care. I just don't see how a child dying somehow makes things more horrible.
Clearly you don't care.
And you sit there in, where was it, Texas? And you spew self-righteous crap about me not boo-hooing over some kid I don't know dying. I'm speaking logically and you're blinded by your arrogant morality. I said a child dying doesn't make things that much worse and that's a fact. It has nothing to do with me caring or not caring.
A fact? Bullshit. A child dying because of a government's inability to tolerate an assembly of people who in fact started this shit peaceably, DOES MAKE IT WORSE.

There's nothing arrogant about caring about the well being of other people, that's asinine. Morality? It's fucking common decency.

I can't stand that bullshit attitude of yours that it's ok not to give a shit until trouble comes knocking on your fucking door and it's suddenly time to be a fucking patriot and shit concern.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
How the hell will getting upset make matters worse? Unless you're an utter bellicose idiot like John McCain who wants to throw the West's support so far behind the reformers to make the general populace of Iran see the reformers as puppets of the West, a little bit of outrage is a justifiable response that will probably even encourage people to get off their asses and change things for the better.

A person doesn't need to have lived under a dictatorship to understand oppression, but you aren't demonstrating even the remotest trace of empathy. I'd expect a response like that from a goddamn sociopath.

You certainly aren't acting like it.

I just don't see how a child dying somehow makes things more horrible.
Are you fucking serious?

And you sit there in, where was it, Texas? And you spew self-righteous crap about me not boo-hooing over some kid I don't know dying. I'm speaking logically and you're blinded by your arrogant morality.
BAWWWWW, how dare people give a shit and try to make the world a better place. If you seriously believe the crap you're spewing here, you're a disgusting human being.

I said a child dying doesn't make things that much worse and that's a fact.
Are you fucking shitting me? Again. Attitudes like youre are the only reason the Holocaust happened. Because good people sat by and did nothing. "Oh well, shit happens to innocent people, it's not my fault." That is what Hannah Arendt described as "the banality of evil".

Last edited:

Nikkolas

Banned
Wow. You think gunning down children is appropriately rationalized because it's "a government repressing opposition"? If you were a cold-blooded mercenary like the ones they're importing over there to assist the basij, they would fucking love you.

No. It's just being shown that it's not that significant an event. My intial point here was that unless Iran is experiencing an organized revolution, they're not that important. And Dacon came out saying a child died. That's not a valid counter-point. That's a blatant moral argument where you place a child's life above others and I don't much care for it.

That's exactly what the reformists are trying to do. Again, I invite you to go back and educate yourself before injecting your barbarically ignorant dialogue into a conversation between adults.

And it hasn't happened yet so...your point is nulla nd void.
And how is getting hysterical over someone disagreeing with you adult? It's very chi,ldish to me.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
No. It's just being shown that it's not that significant an event.
A fucking innocent child died, how the fuck is that not significant? Little things matter. And an innocent child dying because a tyrannical government is too frightened of free speech to tolerate it is not a little thing in any way, shape or form to begin with.

My intial point here was that unless Iran is experiencing an organized revolution, they're not that important. And Dacon came out saying a child died. That's not a valid counter-point. That's a blatant moral argument where you place a child's life above others and I don't much care for it.
Children have more life experience than anyone else ahead of them so I absolutely do not understand why a child's death is not worth more getting upset over than the death of some old man. Regardless, all human life is sacred, and the fact that an innocent person was killed for expressing an opinion is absolutely worth getting outraged over.

And how is getting hysterical over someone disagreeing with you adult? It's very chi,ldish to me.
She's not "getting hysterical over someone disagreeing with her," she's getting hysterical over a person responding to real-world oppression by spewing amoralistic bullshit that sounds like a speech from a goddamn comic book villain.

Last edited:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
No. It's just being shown that it's not that significant an event. My intial point here was that unless Iran is experiencing an organized revolution, they're not that important. And Dacon came out saying a child died. That's not a valid counter-point. That's a blatant moral argument where you place a child's life above others and I don't much care for it.

The kid has become a fuckin martyr for these people's cause and brought about outrage in the people, how is that not fucking important?

Are you completely inept? It's not a moral argument, it's not an argument at all and I'm not placing her life above anyone else's, but when fucking children start dying because people are just protesting, shit is fucked up.

That's a goddamn fact.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
And you cannot fucking tell me, that an old man who has lived a full life dying for a cause is as bad as a little girl who has barely fucking lived dying because a government won't tolerate free speech.

Saying otherwise is fucking intellectually dishonest.

Nikkolas

Banned
A fucking innocent child died, how the fuck is that not significant? Little things matter.

How many innocent people have died in this country's short life? And yet we're still here. This is what you don't seem to understand. A person dying won't change everything.
The kid has become a fuckin martyr for these people's cause and brought about outrage in the people, how is that not fucking important?

So he's a symbol? That's different. A person dying is like a soldier dying in a war...it really is irrelevant to the overall scheme. But if he's transformed into a rallying point, that's very different.
Amazing how human beings both glorify and demonize death to cause more death.

Children have more life experience than anyone else ahead of them so I absolutely do not understand why a child's death is not worth more getting upset over than the death of some old man. Regardless, all human life is sacred, and the fact that an innocent person was killed for expressing an opinion is absolutely worth getting outraged over.

Better that then getting killed over absolutely nothing. That happens quite a bit. Why aren't you outraged over that?

I don't place any person's life above anyone else's so a child or an old man, it doesn't matter.

She's not "getting hysterical over someone disagreeing with her," she's getting hysterical over a person responding to real-world oppression by spewing amoralistic bullshit that sounds like a speech from a goddamn comic book villain. ]

I've already said this. Morals are subjective. I have different ones than you or Dacon. Dacon seems unable to handle this.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
How many innocent people have died in this country's short life? And yet we're still here. This is what you don't seem to understand. A person dying won't change everything.

No shit, it doesn't change what it is.

So he's a symbol? That's different. A person dying is like a soldier dying in a war...it really is irrelevant to the overall scheme. But if he's transformed into a rallying point, that's very different.
Bullshit, all deaths are fucked up, it doesn't matter if they're a soldier or not.
Amazing how human beings both glorify and demonize death to cause more death.

Amazing how some faggots are completely numb to other people's suffering.

Better that then getting killed over absolutely nothing. That happens quite a bit. Why aren't you outraged over that?
Clearly because we think all other deaths are acceptable.
I don't place any person's life above anyone else's so a child or an old man, it doesn't matter.
That's fucking retarded.

I've already said this. Morals are subjective. I have different ones than you or Dacon. Dacon seems unable to handle this.
You don't have any fucking morals and you're projecting that bullshit onto other people, saying that there's no point in them caring, and that I have a problem with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom