• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Incest/paedophilia/murder/Holocaust-denial advocate goes off his meds (split out of Iran thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
It's not too difficult to find and ban double accounts, especially when the person making them is so clearly batshit insane.

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
May I request that this trainwreck be split from the Iran topic? I don't even know what label to give this shit, though.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Medication? He needs to be enrolled in an institution stat.

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
Medication? He needs to be enrolled in an institution stat.

Hey,
straight-jacket.jpg

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
lol, I just spent quite a while reading this topic. I like how he flat-out denies that incest between brother and sister causes birth defects. There's a fellow that got married to his cousin, and both their kids have physical and/or mental defects (both due to their parents being related and their parents being idiots themselves).

Who brought nazis up in the first place by the way? The discussion ended right thar, :monster:.

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
I'm just curious. How close of a relative does 'close relative' mean? I know about siblings, parents, and cousins... but how close is close?

I heard it was legal in some countries to marry cousins. They're not afraid of the genetic thingies the children will have? DDD;

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I'm just curious. How close of a relative does 'close relative' mean? I know about siblings, parents, and cousins... but how close is close?

I heard it was legal in some countries to marry cousins. They're not afraid of the genetic thingies the children will have? DDD;
If you continually marry your cousins, you can be more prone to disease if it's in the family. See the Egyptian pharaohs if you want to know how. But back in 19th century England it was perfectly acceptable to marry your cousin, like Charles Darwin did. So it generally depends on where you're from.

But it is almost always unacceptable to marry your brother, sister, mother, father or anyone in your immediate family.

Splintered

unsavory tart

I think the rule of thumb is three (generations?lineages?) of separation and then you are pretty much safe.

It's only really dangerous if you start to continuously do it within the family, and if you have a prevailing recessive genetic defect. The chances that you get to recessive traits go up because you are more likely to inherent both recessive genes from the parents, rather than at least one dominant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom