Injustice Gods Among Us

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
You know how fighting games used to be?

Some of them were batshit fucking random and there was never any need for a story. In most cases there was never any need for it to make fucking sense. This might well be an attempt at making one of those old-gen fighters, but obviously with new characters.

Either way, it looks sub-par.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
The moment I saw the flash/batmans faces I was put off....
I mean wtf!
Batman looks 80 in those close ups!!!
Also Grundy is wayyy too small for my liking.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Sigh Netherrealm
when was the last time you made a decent fighting game

i thought flash looked alright? idk

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
it's okay i guess? can't really fathom how it made its way into MLG though, more like a party game than anything

i absolutely loathe how finicky the controls are

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
It isn't anything like a party game.

yeahno mang
the metagame in MK9 is absurd, and the controls are terribad. I wouldn't play it for anything other than a casual get-together. Possibly the only thing about MK9 that I genuinely loved about it was how fluid the animations were transitioning from one move to the next. The X-Ray stuff itself is cool for a laugh, though.

The tutorial itself shows that the game is way too sensitive on the stick, and going to neutral from a direction often results in the game interpreting it as going in the opposite direction. I tried it on an arcade stick, but got very little improvement from it.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
yeahno mang
the metagame in MK9 is absurd, and the controls are terribad. I wouldn't play it for anything other than a casual get-together. Possibly the only thing about MK9 that I genuinely loved about it was how fluid the animations were transitioning from one move to the next. The X-Ray stuff itself is cool for a laugh, though.

The tutorial itself shows that the game is way too sensitive on the stick, and going to neutral from a direction often results in the game interpreting it as going in the opposite direction. I tried it on an arcade stick, but got very little improvement from it.

Idk what to tell you other than the fact that it seems like you're just not good at it.

There's some really technical stuff in the combat system just like every other fighting game.

I've had some seriously intense face offs online and in person.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
I never said it wasn't technical or anything; I'm saying that the finesse required of the game doesn't agree with other aspects about it, and things like infinites are signs that the metagame wasn't as clear as it should have been.

Thus, it suffers. Games like Super Smash Bros Brawl (another MLG favorite? lawl ed: thank fuck it wasn't) had absurd problems with its balance as well to the point where they literally banned one of the characters from competitive play. I'm not saying Mortal Kombat is that bad, but there is a divide between the people who play for pro and the people who just want to pick it up and play for a couple hours a week.

This new DC game looks like more of the same, except it looks like it's actively trying to be more of a fun beat-em-up, which I kinda like.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA

Doesnt look that bad now.

I like the stuff with the stages.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Im liking Batmans grapple moves they seem like there going to be a fun way to string together some sweet combos.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA

Looks like Metal gear catwoman

interesting

Top Bottom