Injustice Gods Among Us

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Preordered this a while ago, so should be getting it next Friday. :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
What do you know? My game came a day early!

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
I hope Batgirl's in this one. She was a beast in the original. I got quite a few rage quitters because of her.

Last edited:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Meme from the FGC but it generally holds up due to NRS being a joke themselves :monster:

xaQAzkF.jpg

On the bright side at least this time around they acknowledged they can't port for shit and are skipping the PC release.

I guess there isn't an injustice 2 thread, but this dlc announcement got me hype, even if I haven't touched the game in months.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
It's so perfect, and I'm CRAZY excited to see how they implement them. I haven't even picked up this game, but this might end up changing that for me. I'm also curious how their costume/equipment changes're gonna look and who's doing the voice acting for them.

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
The Watchtower just ended on Twitch, I'll see if I can find a link to the whole thing, but here's the clips of most of it for now:

They're four individual characters that're described as being 80% similar, with 20% differences in what they have, and they all have character specific moves and abilities. They look friggin' awesome.

X :neo:

Top Bottom