• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Insert awkward hello post here

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Umm hey folks!
As the title says this is another awkward hello I'm new post from someone you probably don't care to know but thought it was a good start to break the ice.

I found the site through a few links on reddit and thought I'd join the forums to read up about the ff7 remake.

Anyway now thats all said and done I'll skulk back away to lurking the site :P

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
>Insert awkward response to awkward hello post here!!<

Hey you! Welcome to the forum! :glomp:

&#20320;&#26159;&#20013;&#22269;&#20154;&#21527;&#65311; :o ^_^

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Haha loving the avatar!
Didn't realise there was a big anime/manga fanbase here till i joined :)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Welcome to TLS! :)

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Thanks everyone, and yeah I find lurking to be the normal pasttime of most forums I visit XD

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Welcome to the forums :monster:

I've never known anyone outside of Britain to use the word 'lorry' before (your post in another thread) so can I assume you're a fellow Brit? ^_^

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I was lurking here for 3 years before i actually introduced myself. :D Hello and welcome! <3

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
To be fair I lurked the Facebook page/website for a while before actually noticing this place had a forum haha.

Yeah I'm a brit, not sure if that improves or hinders people's perceptions of me haha.

Welcome to The Lifestream! We always have a spare chair for somebody new to come and drink some goddamn tea with us. :neo:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
giphy.gif

Top Bottom