• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Interest Check: Mass Effect RP

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Myself, Alex and Adri are planning out the beginnings of an RP set in the Mass Effect Universe. I know there are a lot of people here that are great fans of the game and may be interested in joining.

Please, if it is something you think you would join when we set it up, please let us know here.

Also, discuss!

jZ460.jpg

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Yeah, nothing wrong with reading and getting a feel for it until you're comfortable with joining. If that's what you want to do, anyway.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
akishepard saved you on elysium?

NO BUT SERIOUSLY

i wished there was a purely author appeal scientist hoomin character who wore glasses cause NO ONE wears glasses in mass effect lol

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
The Omni-Tool: Curing all technical and biological problems with the wave of a hand.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
I'd def be game for this.

As long as I can blow up the council in the first arc then live with being called a murderer by every race other than human in the second arc!!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I would like to play as a chef

BECAUSE NO-ONE EATS IN THE MASS EFFECT UNIVERSE

THEY ONLY DRINK

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
They eat, they just don't like the shitty food that the chef on the Normandy makes most of the time. :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
nah, the game mentions someone (Ash, maybe?) as having corrective surgery in vitro, but they also mention a woman who did not want to undergo in vitro surgery to correct a possibly heart defect her baby might have: so I was working from the angle of 'she could have had corrective eye surgery, but her parents chose not to go through the danger'.

BUT WOULD THIS BE AN OC RP IN THE MASS EFFECT GALAXY OR A CANON CHARACTER RP OR A MIX OF THE TWO?

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
We're going to try to avoid all canon characters as much as possible. We want everyone to have and only really deal with original characters. At the same time, though, we will work with what has already been cemented into the ME universe.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
We're going to try to avoid all canon characters as much as possible. We want everyone to have and only really deal with original characters. At the same time, though, we will work with what has already been cemented into the ME universe.

Adri put it perfectly.

The most any of the canon-characters will get would be a mention of actions they may or may not have taken, and even then it would be down to the absolute minimum. It's our RP, we're just stealing the universe.

@Scott: Not all characters have to be psychopathic murderers :monster:

Top Bottom