• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

INTERmission SOLDIER Training 50K

LegendarySaiyan

AKA: SalihGuclu
I am frustrated as I haven't been able to finish the 50k score!

I know which box I want to go after first and what to do, but Yuffie decides to throw her Shuriken to a Box a mile away. This happens a lot!

There was a big box in front of her and I wanted to throw the Shuriken at it and use Windstorm. I press Triangle and she turns to the side and throws it at a purple box instead which is far away. Yuffie was facing the big box and the camera did as well!!

I managed to get 44k....

Edit:
49900.jpg

Edit 2:
Here is an example;
What happens here is that I wanted to throw my Shuriken at the box in front of me to begin with, but as you can see she threw it at the box far away so Yuffie flew in that direction when retrieving it..

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Sometimes it's best to use lock on a box via R3 to ensure you are aiming at the right direction. Just remember to turn it off otherwise your vision will be obscured.

This was the minigame I liked the least, in fact I hated it, lol. It will thoroughly test your knowledge and skills of using Yuffie in combat. You have to destroy every box. It took me approximately 3 hours to get 50k. It's not easy. My best advice is use the Boomerang weapon because it has the unique weapon ability to stay midair longer than any other weapon. So while you throw it at a big box, you can use ninjutsu magic in purple boxes and when done either hit triangle to "warp strike" to your shuriken, OR use the Windstorm ability.

Remember, Windstorm focuses wherever your weapon is, even far away. That's a key trick to use.

Good luck!

LegendarySaiyan

Thanks for the tips Mako ;D

I had just completed it when I read your comment! Thanks anyway, appreciate it. Had Boomerang equipped and already used everything to my advantage. My only issue was the throwing and flying to other unintended boxes so I started to use R3 more. It is very usefull.

50K.jpg

Last edited:

LegendarySaiyan

Getting 50k in this minigame was way harder than Weiss ngl. Even had to consult a few YouTube videos. Here's the one that helped me the most. Was tough, but I learned a lot about Yuffie's mechanics. Now I'm zipping across the battlefield.

I have not yet played through the DLC so I have not tried my luck against Weiss yet. Agree, I feel the same. Got better at using Yuffie now than before I went through the SOLDIER training.

Mayo Master

Pro Adventurer
While I found this minigame to be a tough nut to crack (took me about 2.5 hrs as well), it forced me to understand Yuffie's gameplay a lot better, so that was a very good benefit from it. To me, it really felt like a workout - not enjoying doing it, but enjoying the results. Namely, knowing when to 'warp' using Throw/Retrieve to navigate through the level, and Throw/Windstorm to get all the 1500 boxes at long range. Also, knowing when to unleash Banishment III.

Top Bottom