Interviews with FFVII Cast Members

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Since this is turning into a potential project...

I was thinking of doing mock interviews with the cast of FFVII but I wouldn't want to do it alone on account of the fact that most characters wouldn't get coverage and I am a notorious procrastinator. :|

I've decided to take up the responsibility of contacting Tifa and Sephiroth for a reunion interview. I say "reunion interview" as a game pun, and also because I'll be conducting the interview with Tifa and Sephiroth together in the same room. :D

Some topics that I'll be covering in the interview will include off-set romances between cast members, Tifa's feelings towards her replacement actress in Advent Children, etc...

So, what questions do you have for Tifa and Sephiroth about the filming/production of FFVII?

Bear in mind that this interview is taking place in the present day / nearly 17 years after the game's release. :P

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Hmmm....

Tifa, if you could say one thing to Sephiroth in regards to the destruction of Nibelheim, what would it be?

I could probably come up with more later...

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
How long did it take to film the reactor flashbacks (the ones both Tifa, Sephiroth and Cloud are in)?

Did that lead to any inter-cast drama?

Did either of them use stuntman?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
How does Tifa feel about all the Hentai?

How does Sephiroth feel about all the Cloud/Seph?

:wacky:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
"Tifa, with regard to the Whirlwind Maze scenario where Sephiroth tricks the Black Materia's custodian into bringing it to Cloud, what was it like to technically get to play Sephiroth for a moment? What direction were you given for your sinister laugh as the deception is revealed?

What did you think of her performance as you there, Seph?"

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Tifa, what is your off-screen relationship with Aeris like? Was there any real-life rivalry between the pair of you while you were filming?

Sephiroth, you must have heard the rumours about a remake of the film being made in the next few years. As one of the older cast members, would you be able to reprise your role, or would you have to let someone else take over? Do you think anyone else would be able to portray the character as well as you did?

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Schweet! I anticipate that I'll start working on this after DeviantArt's Holiday Card Project (which I encourage all artists and non-artists to participate in). :]

I want to do some (f)artwork of the characters too as they appear all these years later. :]

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I want to do some (f)artwork of the characters too as they appear all these years later. :]

All the guys who had hair should now be bald/balding. Except for Rude who shaved his head for the role :monster:

robotwarui

kraplach
AKA
badrobot
wait... they're actors who acted in a film 17 years ago with same names as the characters? why should the actress Tifa have feelings about Nibelheim? Am I missing something?

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Tifa

What was your favourite scene(s) throughout the filming process

What was the camaraderie like on set?

How much martial arts training did you have before the start of the filming process?

Sephiroth

Which Scene did you find the most difficult physically or emotionally to perform?

Who did you have the most fun with on set?

What was your favourite lines in the script?

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
To Tifa,

Was there any real chemistry between you and your co-star Cloud during the filming? How was it like shooting that scene under the Highwind?

I need it for, uh, debate reasons.

Top Bottom