• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Is FF7 happening in real life?

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
President Shinra seems too competent to be Trump.

Nineties corporate culture in Japan is pretty infamous, anyone know who the equivalent Japanese figures would be?

Reactions: Ite

Nandemoyasan

Standing guard
AKA
Johnny
A single person strapped to a bomb would not be able to carry out such an operation by themself. For one thing, a person can't lug that much explosive material on them, they'd never make it to the target.

Also, this attack seems to have been carried out by drones. I'm going to guess that they programmed/controlled the drones in such a way that they would not trigger whatever detection systems were in place to prevent such an attack.

Either way, you have a resistance faction bombing a large source of the world's energy supply and then claiming responsibility... Interesting that in real life, the blame for the attack is suddenly politicized in such a way as the culprits of the attack are obscured. There's not going to be any surety of who did this for some time, thanks to the current political climate of yelling things because you thought of them first. -_-

Anyhow. I sure wish there was a long-haired bishounen with the strength to slice a baseball in half with a 9 foot katana that we could just beat to shit and save the world. It ends up being a lot more mundane than that, if it comes, I'd wager. And tedious.

Flutflut

Rookie Adventurer
but I guess we don't have any magical colored orbs that give us superhuman abilities.
Yes there is! "quartz materia" makes quartz watches tick and purifies energy! Green Aventurine is supposed increase luck! Some are said to help with healing and even clairvoyance! (some say they contain the wisdom of the planet (earth) because they take so long to naturally form!
Also, there isn't enough mousse in the world for a hairdo like that.
you don't use mousse. you use "Got 2B Glued" spiking glue! (the freeze spray that says "wind tunnel tested" on the can!)

Top Bottom