• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

IS it just me or are the trade arts going creepy?

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I think they're awesome, actually. First Trading Arts figures I've seen in a while that really made me think "I'd like to have those." Doubt if I'll be getting them, though.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
What the eff are those things.

I...I think I want them...

If anything I need that Yuna wat

Last edited:

Fangu

Great Old One
I think they're cute! Especially the Squall one. They're like doll chibis. Not sure I would get any of them, as they're probably overprized as hell (and I hate giving away cash to large endorsements when it comes to related products) , but if I was to get one it would be Cloud on the bike.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
You mean the detatchable head/face thing? Yeah thats kinda creepy. None of the figures have ever appealed to me.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I've seen figures with faces that can be changed. I think they were called Nendoroids? Very super deformed as well.

Also, if any of you know anything about ball-jointed dolls (because I'm sure all of you are just so into them), there are tiny ones you can get called Pukis that allow you to change their faces and such. Those are also more chibi/deformed.

Quite honestly I'd say SE is finally making a smart product, because there definitely is a market for this kind of thing (other than, say, candles and Rufus cups lol).

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
For shame. How could anyone hate Legos? :(

Wait, I just had a brilliant idea for some FF merchandise...

Edley

Pray for Sound
AKA
Issac Dian, Dudley, Chev Chelios
5421397425_96b165fcea.jpg

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Where'd that Legos pic come from? I know it's got to be custom, but, man, I would be willing to spend a small fortune on official FF Lego shit.

Quite honestly I'd say SE is finally making a smart product, because there definitely is a market for this kind of thing (other than, say, candles and Rufus cups lol).

I have to agree. The perfume and shit needed to stop. Every time a new piece of merchandise rolled out, it was like SE's shop had been hacked by that guy who made an eBay listing of a lump of burnt wood and called it a piece of aunthentic debris from Mobliz after Kefka turned the Light of Judgment on it.

I do like the Rufus cup, though.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I have a bizarre imagination. An image popped into my head of the folks at SE looking in here and going "Ohhhh, they like legos? Well let's just jump on that whole Lego Star Wars/Batman/Harry Potter bandwagon for the remake then! It wouldn't even be THAT different from the original and hey, it worked for Rock Band!"

:awesomonster:

Top Bottom