is this a joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
What’s not a joke, darlin’? That <insert ship of preference here> is clearly canon and that anyone who disagrees is a <negative adjective of choice>, <second negative adjective of choice>, <offensive slang term that literally translates to ‘your mother’s burnt baklava’ in another language>? :mon:

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I haven’t actually looked at the LTD since I posted my thoughts back in 2010. Dacon promptly flamed me out of the thread USING A MACRO so I find it funny that his legacy is the warning on the first post of the reboot.

Otherwise, no jokes here. It’s srs business. As srs as a rendez-vous beneath the Highwind, or a raunchy ass gondola ride for two.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I honestly don't know what this section is about or what its permissions should be, I just restored permissions because only guests could see it.

@Lex ? Any clues?

Lex

Administrator
This section had uber custom permissions from the old forum so it's probably something to do with that. If only guests could see it how could everyone have posted?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
This section had uber custom permissions from the old forum so it's probably something to do with that. If only guests could see it how could everyone have posted?

I dunno, I got a report in discord saying something of the sort; I guess there was a usergroup that could poast.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I didn't even take said approach, I just couldn't see the thread due to permissions settings, :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom