Is this site really active?

Mangakamary

Rookie Adventurer
I just recently joined yesterday because I wanted to post stuff.. So Hi everyone. Lol! I know there are a few forum sites I joined in the past and they weren't really active..I guess kids now a days aren't really into forums as much as other things.. >.< !! Well hope to talk lots about video games with everyone! :)

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I moved your post into a thread of its own. This is indeed a very active site so have a browse round, make posts and get to know the lovely folk here. Welcome.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Every time that I log on, someone else is online posting or perusing. So...I'd say pretty active as far as FF forums go. In fact, I'm going to go lol around in the FF sections for a bit. :monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Yes, we're active! And I think we'll be even more active this year. That's the plan, anyway. :)

Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here!

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Well... there's always new posts when I get on...

And we're doing a playthough of a game together...

And if someone posts stuff in any of the FF sections someone'll answer...

Yes, we're a pretty active forum I'd say.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
we'll be even more active this year

excited-regular-show.gif

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Hey Welcome.

Yeah the site is active. I myself am very sedentary :monster:

Cabaret

Donator
Sooo MangaK - how did you come up with your name, it's very cool :)

Where are you from? I think we have a good mix of people from different time zones here which helps the activity & discussions on food! :P

FF7 is a bit old skool now, what do you mostly play gamey game wise?

Are you into the whole theories within theories behind theories of FF7? Or is it more Cloud's hair that attracted you to the game? I confess I was taken by it & his motorbike in AC, but given that he's a miserable fucker the attractions faded pretty quick for me! :P

Do you like all food flavoured with banana? Cos it really is the best fruit in the world ever..... mind you I think the pear could give it a run for it's money.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I'd say I haven't encountered a more active forum yet. Welcome to the site, dude! :monster:

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Elcome. Define active. If you're expecting us to be as active as say, GameFAQs, you've come to the wrong place, but if your looking at say, a new post every 1-5 minutes or so, this site is for you.

Airling

Ninja-Fairy-Jedi-Princess
Hallo and welcome! Following up on Cab's questions, is it even FFVII that brought you here at all?

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Elcome. Define active. If you're expecting us to be as active as say, GameFAQs, you've come to the wrong place, but if your looking at say, a new post every 1-5 minutes or so, this site is for you.

Godsfuckingdammit y00f, where've you been?! I demand to know how the singing shenanigans are going!

Top Bottom