Is this site really active?

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Does the OP know that this is their thread? Mangakamary was active 22 hours ago but hasn't made a follow-up post or thanked any posts here. :monster:

Mangakamary

Rookie Adventurer
Thanks

I moved your post into a thread of its own. This is indeed a very active site so have a browse round, make posts and get to know the lovely folk here. Welcome.

Thank you! I didn't mean to post on your thread, I was doing everything on my phone and thought that I created a new thread lol! But thank you again! :)

Mangakamary

Rookie Adventurer
Does the OP know that this is their thread? Mangakamary was active 22 hours ago but hasn't made a follow-up post or thanked any posts here. :monster:

I'm sorry... I just started college yesterday.. I would have replied to tell everyone thanks, but I forgot my password. >.< Please don't be angry!

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Lawls, not to worry. If it happens again you can prod a staffer via social media to get it reset if needs be.

Mangakamary

Rookie Adventurer
Sooo MangaK - how did you come up with your name, it's very cool :)

Where are you from? I think we have a good mix of people from different time zones here which helps the activity & discussions on food! :P

FF7 is a bit old skool now, what do you mostly play gamey game wise?

Are you into the whole theories within theories behind theories of FF7? Or is it more Cloud's hair that attracted you to the game? I confess I was taken by it & his motorbike in AC, but given that he's a miserable fucker the attractions faded pretty quick for me! :P

Do you like all food flavoured with banana? Cos it really is the best fruit in the world ever..... mind you I think the pear could give it a run for it's money.

My ethnicity is actually Hmong! I don't know if you every heard of that before, but if you haven't then you should look us up! :) You will be amazed lol! My username, I really don't know how I came up with it, I think it was because I always wanted to draw and create manga at the time I first came up with it haha. I like fruits, mainly apples. The theories about FFVII? I don't think I have read most of them, but if you would like you could tell all of us a little bit about your theory. I think what made me want to play FF7 was because I wanted to play all if the FF games. The first one I played was FF9 and then I just started playing which ever ones I could get my hands on. The thing about Cloud is I always thought he was an amazing character while growing up, but now I think I prefer Zach over Cloud.

Cabaret

Donator
So is this you?
200px-Hmong_women_at_Coc_Ly_market%2C_Sapa%2C_Vietnam.jpg

Food man! Tell us about the foooooood!

I only have theories about power balance & control re Turks & Shinra & tbh I didn't even know I had those theories until Shad released the inner political nut in me the other night on Skype!! :P

Whatcha studying in collage?

Manga, you're like the sixth or seventh Hmong person I've met in the fandom.

What country do you live in? How do you pronounce Hmong? I like to be able to mentally pronounce things correctly in my head.

Mangakamary

Rookie Adventurer
Manga, you're like the sixth or seventh Hmong person I've met in the fandom.

What country do you live in? How do you pronounce Hmong? I like to be able to mentally pronounce things correctly in my head.

Really? That's awesome! Do you know if they are still active on the site? The way you pronounce it is "mong" or "moang," the H is silent. lol Hmong people origination from China but they migrated into the more eastern part of Asia, such as Laos and Thailand.

Mangakamary

Rookie Adventurer
So is this you?
200px-Hmong_women_at_Coc_Ly_market%2C_Sapa%2C_Vietnam.jpg

Food man! Tell us about the foooooood!

I only have theories about power balance & control re Turks & Shinra & tbh I didn't even know I had those theories until Shad released the inner political nut in me the other night on Skype!! :P

Whatcha studying in collage?

I'm studying biomed right now. There are many different kinds of food in Hmong culture, if you look it up on youtube you will definitely find many different kinds! I will tell you about the desert though. We have a dessert called Nava. It's tiny tapioca pearls in sugar/coconut liquid. It's really good!

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I'm sorry... I just started college yesterday.. I would have replied to tell everyone thanks, but I forgot my password. >.< Please don't be angry!
Nobody is angry. :) I just wanted to make sure you had seen our welcomes, seeing as you didn't actually create this thread!

Top Bottom