Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
this thread is a bit like stank really

thats the vibe im getting.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
this thread is a bit like stank really

thats the vibe im getting.
r u kiddin me this deserves to be at the top of the greatest posts thread

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Wow.....and it only took you 4 years to come to this conclusion. Good job.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
its abit like a shit acf really.

Well fuck, it definitely feels like it now.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
It's like an Alot except much smaller

also hi :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Wow.

Who would have thought that just twelve hours later, this thread's prophecy would have come to pass.

Freaky.

manc

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Shahab
what i miss? everyone banned,

drama?

slightly negative vibes coming from the above posts.......

Last edited:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
It wasn't really all that dramatic, bro (extremely welcome back by the way). Despite what everyone here is so quick to label it.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
We were talking about that on IRC a few days back. This place hasn't had anything that would even remotely qualify as drama by ACF standards. Oh, certainly we've had virtually everyone on the board getting absolutely pissed, but drama is an admin trashing the board and banning half the members because he doesn't like them, or a bunch of members blackmailing an admin with revelations about her sex life, or the owner's best friend pretending to have multiple personality disorder and suffer a car crash, then inexplicably being instated as admin despite having no semblance of leadership or technical skills to speak of. Nothing TLS has had comes close.

And yeah, wb :monster:

Mormz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dustin
pretending to have multiple personality disorder and suffer a car crash,

Alright, look, if that was a stab at Ghost Rider, then you can just fuck right the hell off. He was a beautiful man! ;.;

(extremely welcome back by the way)

Since I'm clearly the most important person on the planet, I'm going to assume this was directed at me and say thanks. ;D

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alright, look, if that was a stab at Ghost Rider, then you can just fuck right the hell off. He was a beautiful man! ;.;

Since I'm clearly the most important person on the planet, I'm going to assume this was directed at me and say thanks. ;D

THINK OF POOR BABBY KADAJ

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Okay, lulz is funnay, but we've got policies around to not bring up stuff from other forums, not even defunct ones; can it, kthx, :monster:.

manc

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Shahab
We were talking about that on IRC a few days back. This place hasn't had anything that would even remotely qualify as drama by ACF standards. Oh, certainly we've had virtually everyone on the board getting absolutely pissed, but drama is an admin trashing the board and banning half the members because he doesn't like them, or a bunch of members blackmailing an admin with revelations about her sex life, or the owner's best friend pretending to have multiple personality disorder and suffer a car crash, then inexplicably being instated as admin despite having no semblance of leadership or technical skills to speak of. Nothing TLS has had comes close.

And yeah, wb :monster:

why stick around if this isnt happening though???

How good was all that shit btw, i remember being a jumped up teenager posting with fury back then.

Best was when she had a brain tuma.

yop why all the hush hush ???? drama???

:retreat:

wtf

Top Bottom