• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

It's been a long time

Miscreant

FoolISH
AKA
Pinkfish, Fish
Just popping in to say Hi, I used to be active on ACF years ago, when I was like 16-18 (am 27 now) so I'm not sure if there are any of the old lot around. I was just thinking about ACF and back in the day and remembered this place existed. I used to go by the name Pinkfish if anyone remembers me, if you do say hi. Well yeah I'm still a massive FF geek and I spend a large portion of my gaming time playing FFXIV.

Miscreant

FoolISH
AKA
Pinkfish, Fish
Haha I haven't used that name in a really long time but it's probably the only name old members would identify me with :D

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
I'm probably misremembering but didn't you have an allowed second account at some point as well? lol

Ghost X

Howdy. I was an ACFer, and I sadly don't remember you :(. I don't remember anything much, so don't feel too bad :awesome:.

Miscreant

FoolISH
AKA
Pinkfish, Fish
I'm probably misremembering but didn't you have an allowed second account at some point as well? lol

Um I think I did actually, called Hoax/Re-Mix I think. I used to be in charge of the the Graphics section and help moderate Spam & General Chat sections, then I left and came back as a new user all together months maybe even a year later before I left for university and stopped posting sometime before the site died off.

Howdy. I was an ACFer, and I sadly don't remember you :(. I don't remember anything much, so don't feel too bad :awesome:.

Don't worry, we are talking about nine-ten years ago on the internet here :D

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Um I think I did actually, called Hoax/Re-Mix I think. I used to be in charge of the the Graphics section and help moderate Spam & General Chat sections, then I left and came back as a new user all together months maybe even a year later before I left for university and stopped posting sometime before the site died off.

Ahh thats right back around when Boogybro, Arab and Atticus posted a lot.
It's always nice to see old faces pop in from time to time.

Long long time ago. I was a sophomore in highschool back then lol.

Miscreant

FoolISH
AKA
Pinkfish, Fish
Ahh thats right back around when Boogybro, Arab and Atticus posted a lot.
It's always nice to see old faces pop in from time to time.

Long long time ago. I was a sophomore in highschool back then lol.

Ah yeah, those guys were awesome, especially Boogybro and Apple, I used to love that section so much, it was because I sat around and making signatures on ACF that I ended up studying design and actually going on to work in advertising.

I remember you.

Mostly because of you avatar/sig set. :monster:

Damn this set is like seven years old now, I should make a new one, it was the last one I ever made. Does this place still have an active graphics community?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Welcome back, I don't remember if I remember you or not :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Welcome back! :)

Top Bottom