It's been real, guys!

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I've found I have less and less time (and sadly, to some degree, inclination), lately. I don't think it's really fair to take up a moderating slot, as well, so I think it's about time for me to hang it up.

It's been really real, guys. I'm not going to disappear, but I am going to slowly vanish into the void over time.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
:crymoar:

I'm sad to see you "fade out" as it were. I know we didn't always agree on points of debate but I have a great deal of respect for you. You'll be missed. :(

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Aww I hope you don't vanish completely, I feel like I've just been starting to get to know you. I enjoy reading several of your posts. Take care no matter what :properhug:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I had a momentary panic because I thought this was a leaving the forum thread. You're am awesome dude, also you're a hot black guy and that is important to me. I understand your decision, as someone who had a chance to work with you in staff I have to say though you were a great mod.

I'll miss you, Mog. You're a really special person: you have your head screwed on right. Maybe we'll see you again when the re-make comes out. Go have a great life!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Best of luck to you in the future, Mog! :)

RedFFWolf

Donator
You are among a few here whom I have had little interaction with and regret not getting to know better.
Doesn't mean I can't wish you all the best :)
Whatever direction you take in life, wherever you go and whatever you do: take care, man.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Sorry you're leaving, but good luck with everything. Take care dude.

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
I don't know that we interacted that much, but you always did make interesting relevant posts that I will miss. Hope to see a dramatic re-entry at some point, but if not, take care.

Top Bottom