Japanese Anime Movies

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
i like miyazaki films. Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle and Princess Manonoke are probably, the bests :monster:

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
Howls Moving Castle was very good.

The Sci-Fi channel is where I first noticed anime when I was younger. I saw all those there first and Green Legend Ran, too.

Haven't seen that last one in a loooong time. ^^

Same here. Sci-fi used to show tons of anime a long time ago. I saw Ronin Warriors there originally and I think Tekkaman. Also tons of anime movies like Akira, Iria Zeiram, Tenchi Muyo in Love, Record of Lodoss War, Fatal Fury, Roujin Z, Dominion Tank Police, Venus Wars. Just a bunch of stuff.

I really like the artwork in the Ghost in the Shell movie. There is just a thing about older anime that when done more by hand has a completely different look to it unlike newer anime today.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
The GITS movie animation was butt ugly, though. It's sad that the PS1 game told a better story with better visuals than the screwup of a story of that the movie was.

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
Tenchi Muyo in Love was a really good movie as well.

I dunno, I didn't really like it. I'd rather watch the entirety of Love Hina to be honest.

The GITS movie animation was butt ugly, though. It's sad that the PS1 game told a better story with better visuals than the screwup of a story of that the movie was.

You mean the character designs and what not? Because I was pretty impressed, it wasn't jerky, the colour only looks crappy because it's slightly dated and the action scenes were very well done. IMO.

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
Ninja Scroll. :monster:

And of course...
fist_of_the_north_star.jpg

Top Bottom