• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Jen, The Sarah Saga, And Where She Went

SoZettaSlow

Hackermens extraordinaire
AKA
Yoshikage Kira
I won't lie and say this thread didn't draw my attention here. I've followed Jen's story since it first happened when I was 13. Same thing for Chris Chan's sagas. I am a mere chronicler of sorts for weird people.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Gonna advocate for harsh swinging of the ban hammer where this is concerned. It's not our shit and has no relevance to FF apart from the fantasy bit.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
This shit shoulda been locked down the moment it turned into a witch-hunt.
This ain't no a-team and we don't give a shit of folk are batshit crazy enough to join cults XD

Lex

Administrator
It's weird because I'm probably the "strictest" mod (going by historical discussions in the staff section) and this thread so far IMO has been pretty innocuous. I THINK that's coming from my personal mindset of being unable to believe the vast majority of it though.

I mean the only rule that's really being broken is the vague one about not being allowed to discuss off-site stuff but it would actually be weird not to have a discussion about the infamous "FFVII House" on this site. If this thread's OP happened to be someone linking to the Kotaku coverage of this topic it could have naturally lead the thread here anyway.

Completely understand the concerns though, I don't even know if I disagree with any of them. I guess I just feel like our members are being careful enough with what they're posting, and @Ergo I don't know what you're talking about re: the witch hunt stuff. I think people are just trying to make sense of the situation, I don't think anybody's harrassing anybody here.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
A few pages ago it seemed very much that OP was actively wanting members here to go out and stalk this random. The moment someone made an innocent comment about it seeming like they may be the person the shit hit the fan and tbh as much as what has been posted is hilarious it's not really doing anyone on this site any favours and just invites more and more looneys to Stoke the fires of an already freaky story.

SoZettaSlow

AKA
Yoshikage Kira
Keep in mind the OP has an extensive history with Encyclopedia-Dramatica. While she might be onto something, she is as equally loony.

Lex

Administrator
A few pages ago it seemed very much that OP was actively wanting members here to go out and stalk this random. The moment someone made an innocent comment about it seeming like they may be the person the shit hit the fan and tbh as much as what has been posted is hilarious it's not really doing anyone on this site any favours and just invites more and more looneys to Stoke the fires of an already freaky story.

That's all fair enough :), I'm hoping our members wouldn't comply with that aswell.

I agree with the last part. I'm not sure why I'm not more gung-ho about just closing this thread tbh, I'll leave the decision-making on that to the other mods.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Ehhh looks like when the people don't get what they want they leave. I'm not made uncomfortable by the thread (except by my theory that all these newbs are actually Jen!) but obviously it's the mod's decision.

SoZettaSlow

AKA
Yoshikage Kira
Ehhh looks like when the people don't get what they want they leave. I'm not made uncomfortable by the thread (except by my theory that all these newbs are actually Jen!) but obviously it's the mod's decision.

Can confirm my otherkin is Jen, but Jen is also otherkined to Hanzo whom is also otherkined to McCree so please call me Jen, McHanzo but only on tuesdays. AMA.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
dafuq.jpg

Midgar_Blues

Pro Adventurer
Holy fucking shit, Batman. I've found myself in the bowels of the Lifestream. It was an interesting read for the first two pages, but now I feel like I'm crawling with lice. Gah!

SoZettaSlow

AKA
Yoshikage Kira
This rabbit hole contains no end. It's said that Jen is still on the prowl for naughty little FF7 fans.

Midgar_Blues

Pro Adventurer
Then you are not yet acquainted with the Love Triangle Debate.
Noooo. I've been flirting with rejoining the VII fandom since the remake was announced. I am so out of the loop, but the question is do I really want to? I mean without hospital grade bleach to remove it from my brain. This entire thread reminds me of that movie Split. Anyone seen it?

Midgar_Blues

Pro Adventurer

Yikes, I'm a newb! Am I this loony Jen? My husband would probably agree. That fucker.
In all honesty I'm just here for Cloud. I shipped him and myself from 9-14. Now a new obsession for the puny dude has reared its head. Idk, his story is so psychologically effed up it makes me want to go all mummy on his ass.
Don't mind me, I'm totally spacing on pseudoephadrine.

SoZettaSlow

AKA
Yoshikage Kira

Yikes, I'm a newb! Am I this loony Jen? My husband would probably agree. That fucker.
In all honesty I'm just here for Cloud. I shipped him and myself from 9-14. Now a new obsession for the puny dude has reared its head. Idk, his story is so psychologically effed up it makes me want to go all mummy on his ass.

Can you say you are feeling like your soul is bonded with Cloud?

Last edited:

Midgar_Blues

Pro Adventurer

Can you say you are feeling like your soul is bonded with Cloud?
My soul has higher standards. Me on the other hand...

SoZettaSlow

AKA
Yoshikage Kira
I almost wanna say we should call her Jenova but I feel like it's doing the alien parasite a disservice.

Midgar_Blues

Pro Adventurer
I'm going to exit this thread before I inadvertently get labelled as the crazy woman. Just one thing, though; when you close a website for whatever reason and open it again, you will give it an almost exact name so your followers can find you again. So the tattlecrime dot net/tattlecrime dot org is really suss to me. If the OP was really trying to track down the cray cray, you'd think she'd call her site "exposingtattlecrime dot com" or something.
Just me, though.

Squidlad

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Hi. I just created an account so I could post in this thread. I'm aware that to some people this is suspicious but all I can do is swear I'm not Jen.

Anyway, is it just me or is the link between the FF7 House and The Sarah Sage not incredibly tenuous? The entirety of the case for the two incidents being linked comes from one user on Something Awful. The user, Jagerhunde, basically just asserts that 'Sarah' is 'Aeris' from FF7 House, his only evidence being some noted similarities between the two. This is on top of another claim: That 'Sarah' is a person he knows as Catherine Rain.

The person who could tie all these threads together is Zack. After all, Zack was friends with Aeris in real life and should be able to identify her from the photos that were posted on SA. Why didn't he do this? Why did he instead write an update on 'demon-sushi' that amounts to "it's probably her". He should be able to say with 100% certainty whether or not Sarah/Aeris/Greta/Catherine Rain are the same person.

I have to admit I'm on a bit of a FF7 House bender after discovering it recently. But this is such a big whole in the narrative and it really confuses me why no one seems to notice it. This one confirmation is all that's needed to link the wider story of FF7 House, The Sarah Saga and Tattle Crime all together.

Top Bottom