Jessie, Biggs, and Wedge's Roles in the Remake Thread

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
You know that Jessie's father worked in the factory and contracted mako poisoning but going by the fact that Biggs and wedge know Jessie's mum so well and are accustomed to her cooking I don't think it's hard to reach that maybe she is the reason behind them all knowing one another.

Maybe she helped out on the slum orphanage and took Jessie with her when she looked after the kids as well as possibly cooking pizza for them all before her husband fell ill.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Holy shit, yes! Haven't seen a thread like this since days of yore, it was like the ugliest parts of the LTD had a baby with ye olde "Cait Sith breaks the fiction wah" rants. I'm genuinely sad I missed this :reapermon:

Edit because forgot to mention: Also reminded me how hot X is when he gets all authoritative.

Last edited:

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Holy shit, yes! Haven't seen a thread like this since days of yore, it was like the ugliest parts of the LTD had a baby with he older "Cait Sith breaks the fiction wah" rants. I'm genuinely sad I missed this :reapermon:
I mostly try to avoid even mentioning the offending user these days, but if you want some more of this schtick you can probably find it by going through his post history lol. He had a Clessie club in the fan club section that I was embarrassingly involved with... Things ended with him getting a 1 year temp ban, followed by him reactivating a long dead alt account of his from 2009 to circumvent the ban, which got him permabanned. It'd be funny if it weren't just so sad.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Never be ashamed of your ship, JesseXCloud is adorbs and everything that exists has someone hyper obsessed :monster:
After this whole debacle I kinda got burned out on the whole thing, shipping was never my big thing anyway. Maybe the next Remake game will change things depending on if some crack theory or other comes true, but I doubt it lol. I think I'm just a dirty ol' Cloti now.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
I think Wedge is legitimately just one of my Favorite FFVII characters now, for what it's worth. Now that simp mode has deactivated, he really is the stand out member of the group. He had great chemistry with pretty much everyone, and was generally just the sort of slightly incompetent yet likable character it's easy to root for.

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
The rebirth of this thread had me like
66XcBa7.gif

FFShinra

Sharp Shinra Shill
As someone who studiously ignored.....the stuff from months ago, I'm going to utterly unironically and happily say my piece on the avalanche trio. Feel free to respond or not.

Biggs - Gideon Emery is a gem and I secretly hope he's a character in all FF games going forward as I consider him a good luck charm at this point. I have my hopes for him going forward. His strategery (/Bush drawl), his worry wort tendencies....I have my own theories of how he plays into the story going forward but those I will keep to myself. But back to what is known...I kinda like that he was once a school teacher. Makes me wonder why he doesn't continue doing it as his "cover" (he instead seems to be all about the Watch now).

Wedge - The post plate stuff with Wedge has me wondering his ultimate fate in two ways. Also can't say out loud, but if either happen he will either be glorious or tragic. Very curious as to his job, as that didn't get much elaboration compared to the other two. Unless being the cat whisperer pays in the undercity (and I don't mean that sarcastically).

Jessie - I actually haven't focused on Jessie much just because she's the most fleshed out. But time will tell what they intend with her.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
He's gonna end up with a fandom-wide disclaimer and warning soon because not only is he pulling his usual tertiary character simping, he's actively harassing people on Twitter too. People who dare do artwork of any characters from FFVII other than Jessie get either DMs or tweet replies from him "requesting" they give equal attention to Jessie. Because she deserves equal attention and validation. And he'll gladly lecture you over it regardless of how unconnected the subject may be.

Because her feelings are real or something.

Top Bottom