• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

joe

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
this thread is for you sandwich bro i'm still alive. add me up on fb tony true-nord i'll explain the last 3 years or however long its been. might not be on for a few days because i'm flying back to new zealand tomorrow to live again.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
This guy just flies in here with this. I don't even.

It's been too long. <3

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Oh my gosh Joe you get your own thread titled Joe.

Is this to celebrate your greatness?
Is this to talk all about you?
To share Joe fanart?
And Joe fanfics?
And Joe crossovers?!

I never knew I needed this.

Er

Carry on with the reunion :awesome: Welcome back CK, nice to meet you, I'm Flare. ^_^

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
i obviously missed everyone else but joe is bro and voted for me in most missed <3

also hi fangu and new person

Last edited:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Hey there wassup?

Also, if Joe is your bro you should get to know new person :monster:

10penny or cent I forgot what I used to call you been that long. :(.

And maybe idk how active I'm going to be on the interwebs yet. I know I have internet at my new place though at least.

X *nods*

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
shit dude

I hope you're well

hit me up on skype sometime - I was just thinking about you a few days ago

ed: ps happy belated birthday man

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
CKKKKKKKKKK
Holy shit it's Val :O
shit dude

I hope you're well

hit me up on skype sometime - I was just thinking about you a few days ago

ed: ps happy belated birthday man

Hey kimbro and thanks man. Yeah I should be on Skype when I get to the new place tomorrow evening. Brother and his partner drove 6 hours to get me from airport and we only drove halfway back so I could surprise my grandparents on the way. Feels weird being back home but also good. Australia is such a shithole mostly.

Top Bottom