• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

John Wick... Films!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I liked the first well enough; not blockbuster material (not enough explosions and robots chasing humans), but solid.

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
I remember being stunned by how much everyone needed to reload, it was great.

Also loved how the gang knew who they were dealing with and immediately collectively panicked, rather than the standard initial underestimation. Really impressive.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Also, while not ACTUALLY a John Wick film, "Keanu" is an upcoming movie that is what looks to be an excellent parody.

X :neo:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Well, that is basically the things he does in John Wick too, so er, not surprising :monster:.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I'm impressed that he's got as much of that skillset as he does that isn't just solely choreography – and not just the ability to go through the motions with said weapons, but to do so with actual speed and accuracy, etc. :awesomonster:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
sxfyrvprwwmx.jpg

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Also, they're apparently gonna show some footage at NYCC on October 8th, so fingers crossed we'll get a trailer or something around then, too!

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X

More of Keanu Reeves doing training to look SO damn fluid, quick, and capable as John Wick. It's one of my favourite things about the first film is how he's so technically capable in subtle but instantly noticeable ways throughout that film, so I cannot wait tinder how much more of that we get in this one.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Hahahaha. *to see (This is what I get for poasting from my phone without paying super close attention).

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X

After watching action choreography get just utterly RUINED by quick cuts and shakycam in xXx, I'm looking forward to this film even more now.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
You say that, but yet 14 seconds in there's already been two dozen or more cuts. I know it's a trailer and shit, but, they're not selling the "fast cuts are bad mkay" argument with that video. Edit: they also do the thing where they cut off pausesIn spoken sentences and skip to theNext part right away. very annoying.

Top Bottom