Jump Fiesta 2009 Goodies?

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer
[quote author=ForceStealer link=topic=439.msg12768#msg12768 date=1233385422]
Why couldn't you have just asked this in your two other topics about paraphernalia?
[/quote]

Because it would had been off topic :monster:

Plus JF info sort had silently passed unlike last year, If I would had posted with it-no one would reply or it would had been looked over.

Suzaku

Pro Adventurer
Jump Festa. No i.

To my knowledge, I don't think they had anything related to FFVII (apart from minor stuff related to Dissidia figures and the ACC trailer). Honestly, I didn't really pay much attention to JF09, and there weren't really any exciting announcements.

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer
[quote author=Suzaku link=topic=439.msg13421#msg13421 date=1233532221]
Jump Festa. No i.

To my knowledge, I don't think they had anything related to FFVII (apart from minor stuff related to Dissidia figures and the ACC trailer). Honestly, I didn't really pay much attention to JF09, and there weren't really any exciting announcements.
[/quote]

That's what I was thinking too. You never know if they do since ACC trailer was showing there.

Nocturne

Watching Thee From The Moon
AKA
Just Nocturne will do
I honestly didnt even know this thing was going on yet. Seemed pretty low key to me this year.

Suzaku

Pro Adventurer
Well, it happend back in December. Jump Festa happens every December. It's really not a huge deal for games, usually, it's mostly all about merchandise and Shueisha promoting manga/anime/movies based on their IPs.

sephirothpaine

Pro Adventurer
[quote author=Suzaku link=topic=439.msg13525#msg13525 date=1233563838]
Well, it happend back in December. Jump Festa happens every December. It's really not a huge deal for games, usually, it's mostly all about merchandise and Shueisha promoting manga/anime/movies based on their IPs.
[/quote]

By chance do you have a list on what SE did hand out?

Top Bottom