• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Jurassic World

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
57246171.jpg

They're so cute...

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Because, like with zoos, the attraction of having exotic unique creatures eventually wears thin and it turns into a place that parents only bring their kids (or in this case send their kids and don't even attend with them). They're trying to bring in more people and revitalize attendance for people of all ages (which is made fairly clear in one of the earlier trailers with the comment about Indominus even being able to scare the adults).

Additionally, all of the dinosaurs are hybrids with reptilian DNA, so it's not too much of a stretch to engineer something new from multiple strands of Dinosaur DNA, and not just make a hybrid from currently living creature DNA.

X :neo:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
They were so worried about if they could do it that they never stopped and asked if they should.

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
No one listens to the rational people and they continue to end up in these messes. I will say it once and I say it again scientists may be smart but some of them lack common sense.

Ghost X

The whole aesthetic of this movie is entirely different to the first three movies. That's not a bad thing, just an observation.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Wait so Indominous rex also has the T-Rex roar? It's .... Cool I guess.

Top Bottom