• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Jurassic World

Ghost X

I hope they don't explore the military dinosaur thing in a sequel.

dinoriders1.jpeg

Cabaret

Donator
I actually got off me arse and went to the cinema on Saturday to see this - it was nostalgia city because it was in my ancient local independent cinema that has ushers and intermissions (before the film not during), then the film itself! What a treat! I especially loved the little touches like
the DNA animation
, but the
irex killing for fun and the characters being shocked / horrified by that, was a bit bleh. I'm sure I wasn't the only one thinking dammit man shoot the dying dino in the head and put it out of its misery rather than stress it more by touching and stroking it!
Could have done without the Hollywood suspension of disbelief requirement there!

I'd much rather that than what it seems like they're really going for,
genetically engineered creatures to use as shock troops. People riding dinos and outfitting them with weapons is cool, but making raptors that can camouflage to fight terrorists is just stupid.

I also realize the double standard that is.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
My friend and I were chatting about a sequel, and I believe that the military attempting to use that technology was in some way a part of the books, and it sticks with the, "your hubris will be your downfall" which I think is the best theme for the series.

No idea where they'll run with it, but it could be amazing or utterly shite really easily.

X :neo:

Seph

Dark Knight
AKA
Seph Stampede
I caught this a week or so ago, and I gotta say, it's a really bad film. Like, REALLY bad.

Still loved it, will buy the blu-ray day one.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Jurassic Park Second Trilogy

As maybe some of you don't know, but the fifth Jurassic Park movie will be released sometime in 2018(three years of waiting, ugh), and the sixth one is being semi-developed as we speak.

I'm thinking, since the fifth film isn't gonna be like the previous four films, and as that bad guy in the fourth film wanted to use Dinosaurs for Military and War use, I'm thinking the title for the fifth film will be like this:

"Jurassic Warriors" or something along those lines.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
@Tashasaurous -- I merged your thread with this one. Make sure you search for existing threads before making new ones.

X :neo:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
@Tashasaurous -- I merged your thread with this one. Make sure you search for existing threads before making new ones.X :neo:

Sorry about that. I feel bad by doing what I just did. I just couldn't find this thread earlier. Sorry about that.:sigh:

Pixel

The Pixie King
Jurassic Outbreak
Jurassic Outlook
Jurassic Outdoors
Jurassic Outback steakhouse
Jurassic Outfitters

Jurassic Outworld. Mortal Kombat crossover confirmed

Ghost X

She doesn't have high heels on this time. That's an improvement :P. Sure hope there is something interesting in the actual trailer :monster:.

Edit: Apparently not :awesome:.

Last edited:
Top Bottom