• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Jurassic World

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
That picture even just before playing the trailer is enough to give me the creeps!:O

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
So just what is this new dino? It looks like they just went the reverse, and made a mini t-rex rather than a giant raptor.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Maybe it's another mutant Dino similiar to the Indominus Rex in the previous film, only smaller.

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Pretty certain this is gonna be the birth of the "we made lots of hybrids"story.

Looking at the trailer it seems like they are following the flow of the original 3 films.

Film 1 on the island then shit goes wrong
Film 2 take the dinosaurs off the island..... Shits gone wrong....
Film 3 maybe they are gonna go back to another island that was abandoned while trying to find a lone child survivor as Chris Pratt rides blue into battle?

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Pretty certain this is gonna be the birth of the "we made lots of hybrids"story.

Maybe a bit like Dino Crisis 3 since that game had hybrid dinos if I remember correctly.

Looking at the trailer it seems like they are following the flow of the original 3 films.

Film 1 on the island then shit goes wrong
Film 2 take the dinosaurs off the island..... Shits gone wrong....
Film 3 maybe they are gonna go back to another island that was abandoned while trying to find a lone child survivor as Chris Pratt rides blue into battle?

I think you may be right about the first two parts.

As for the third, it kinda feels more like a war of humans against dinos if you ask me. As for Chris Pratt...I don't think he'll be back for the sixth film since I have a feeling that
his character will be the first main protagonist in the entire franchise to end up dead.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
The toe-claw tapping is a velociraptor thing. Reckon they're trying to hybridise that with a T-Rex. Either way, I am excite.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
:bump:

Took the Mageling to see this today, he shat a brick. :awesome:
It's really good, I wasn't sure how they were gonna play it but lots of homage to the original films and pretty much straight into the action with some effective feels scenes.

The raptor-type creature is called an Indoraptor and is indeed a hybrid. The whole thing is just excellent, I did wonder why they abandoned the lysine contingency but I'm sure it's already been covered.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
I'm just wondering why they haven't taken Jurassic Park/World's dinosaurs to Site B from Lost World and Jurassic Park 3. What happened to that island?

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
The third film of the Jurassic World trilogy which is also the sixth film of the Jurassic Park franchise will be released in 2021, and is rumored to be the final film of the series.

From what I've seen of Fallen Kingdom, it looks like it went to the use of
Pokemon: Mewtwo Origins short with Maisie being the clone of Lockwood's dead daughter in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, since in the Pokemon short, Fuji made a clone of his own dead daughter, but unlike Maisie, Ambertwo didn't survive

Not to mention the way the storyline went,
humanity is pretty much screwed now that the Dinosaurs are slowly taking over the Earth and humanity has to learn to coexist with them, like Ian Malcom feared.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
The dinosaurs taken from the island weren't collected as pairs for breeding but weapons to sell, so the likelihood of them surviving more than a couple of generations at most is still unlikely. The exception is probably pterodactyls since they can fly but the rest will only be replicated from cloning and the samples taken from Wu's lab. The drawback of cloning is that clones have a shorter life expectancy which is a good thing where dinosaurs are concerned.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
I haven't overlooked it. I just forgot to add what you just said because I didn't want to give away too many spoilers.

And it's Tash.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Lol, after I hit post I noticed on your title it says Tash so apologies but I'm mostly posting on my phone these days.
To be fair if it's spoiler-tagged then people read at their own peril. :monster:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Saw and thoroughly enjoyed it! It's definitely got the feel that it's an interesting iteration on Jurassic Park II. Even Blue feels more like a spiritual successor to the T-Rex than ever
especially since she's got that sweet, contaminating Rex blood in her veins!

X :neo:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Lol, after I hit post I noticed on your title it says Tash so apologies but I'm mostly posting on my phone these days.
To be fair if it's spoiler-tagged then people read at their own peril.

That's cool. Easily understandable. I mainly use my phone for messages, phone calls or emergancies.

Yeah, that's why I spoiler-tagged what I said and you're right about that.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Saw this last night. It was alright. I really liked the first half of the film. There were a lot of really tense moments, great action, and some absolutely stunning visuals. That said, the quality dropped in the second half. It wasn't bad, but it was a very mixed bag. The action was still done well, the music was still good, and there were some tense moments, but there was also a lot of really dumb shit.

In particular, the little girl being a clone feels so utterly pointless and silly. I mean, yes, its clearly there to serve as a motivating factor for Masie deciding to free the dinosaurs. The problem with that is the movie had already firmly established her love of dinosaurs, to the point where the clone reveal is not needed to justify why this child would make such a choice.

Furthermore, the manner in which this reveal occurs is very strange. Our bad guy just tosses it at our heroes out of nowhere towards the end of the movie, gets chased away by the Indoraptor, and its never mentioned again.

Also, those villains at the dino auction were just a tad cartoonish.

That being said, the last few moments of the movie are pretty solid. The misdirect with the bad guys death scene is fantastic, where you see that dino stalking him in the background, and then the t-rex just comes out of nowhere. Genuinely made me jump.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Jeff Goldblum, Sam Neil and Laura....can't remember her last name, but was in the first and third Jurassic Park films, are all returning for the upcoming third Jurassic World movie with major roles, which has been confirmed last month.

Top Bottom