• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Just go ahead now

Nandemoyasan

Standing guard
AKA
Johnny
Wanna buy me flowers?

Sometimes you wake up, you have an AC unit that works again after 2 years, the insurance company says that your car is (probably) gonna be covered after the meat-head that hit you from behind finally got his paperwork done, and you actually are in a band for a change...

... And then you realize tomorrow is your gf's and your 4th anniversary and you didn't get her anything and FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK...

... And it turns ok, and she likes it :) Also, hey using a DAW isn't that hard anymore

Last edited:

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
Just from reading the title, I got Two Princes stuck in my head. And you know what they say - listening to a song that's stuck in your head is the best way to cure that. So you got me to listen to your cover just from just that :P

It's a pretty solid cover! You've got the groove of the original captured quite nicely, and the guitar's sound is pretty nice. The audio quality could use some potential improvements, but I'm sure that's not the easiest thing to get.

Nandemoyasan

Standing guard
AKA
Johnny
(Link removed)

... I redid the vocals, and did a proper master of it.

(Link removed)

Last edited:

Nandemoyasan

Standing guard
AKA
Johnny
I finished up that mix, and made a photo based on the weird silent movie intro to the video, cuz clearly I need to get a job

webcam-toy-photo4.jpg

Top Bottom