• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Kadaj - Lost Name

waw

Pro Adventurer
Does anyone have the kanji used for Kadaj when he was known as "Lost Name" during AC/ACC production? I can't seem to find it. I do read a bit of Japanese but I just can't imagine "名前を失った" or something like that would be used in production. It's so clunky. Thanks to any who can help!

(Nomura said in an interview, I believe, that Kadaj was known as Lost Name during early production).

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Does anyone have the kanji used for Kadaj when he was known as "Lost Name" during AC/ACC production? I can't seem to find it. I do read a bit of Japanese but I just can't imagine "名前を失った" or something like that would be used in production. It's so clunky. Thanks to any who can help!

(Nomura said in an interview, I believe, that Kadaj was known as Lost Name during early production).
Sorry, I've been meaning to check on this for almost two weeks. Nomura said the name as the literal English words "Lost Name," with it rendered in katakana as "ロストネーム."

I took a picture from the relevant "Reunion Files" page:

t1FkeCo.jpg

Top Bottom