• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

kickin' it old school

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Holy shit I've been here since 2009, when did that happen?

i can't think about how much time i've spent on fandom cause then i'll just get really upset

but would i do it all again?

yes

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I remember when they didn't have to say stuff like "dolls do not move on their own" in commercials... because apparently people back then weren't fucking stupid

Splintered

unsavory tart
remember when we were excited about ac and the compilation?

ahahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahaha

regret nothing

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i just realised that you flounced into the club section with some old school threads

good show zee

bad show me why didn't i realise sooner

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i still have a bunch of official buffy tapes

i recorded over the ones i taped off tv because i ain't made of blank tapes

good times

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
remember when ferris bueller complained that he got a computer instead of a car?

:awesome:

Lex

Administrator
I sed to watch a TV Show called The Worst Witch - Hito knows what I'm talking about <3

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
You know I think they need to update We didn't start the fire because a lot of things have happened since it was first sung.I mean this time it would be about the events from 1990 to 2013.I have been aching if someone did an updated remake of that song.Although that person should be a good singer.

My favorite 90's memories as a preschooler would be watching Winnie the Pooh tapes.Man,even after seeing them again I can say they still entertain me.I can say they got good writers for the show if they can get people outside the targeted demographic to watch it.

As a matter of fact I loved Playhouse Disney in the 90's.I am kinda of bumped that it was changed to Disney Junior.On the other hand they are bringing back older shows that was on when I was younger.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
remember when ferris bueller complained that he got a computer instead of a car?

:awesome:

I still laugh when I see that scene.

Anyone had a tamagotchi here when they were kids? I found one of mine in my closet. My pets never survived more than a few days. -_-

Top Bottom