Kimble Plays the Things

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
You may have guessed, deduced, or anticipated that this thread would be dedicated to the posting (and discussion, even!) of any Let's Play type videos I do for twitch or youtube.

Well, I hate to tell you this, but you were WRONG. It's a thread devoted to butts.

And by butts, I mean that thing I just said this wasn't. Just like M. Night Shyamalamanaslkda however you spell it, I'm full of twists!

ahem

anyway, I'll just shut up and post stuff now

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
First up, Mass Effect 2. Naturally, I'm playing as the vastly superior femshep.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Next, the first 9 episodes of Dark Souls 2.

Episode 8 is lost to the ages, unfortunately ;.;

About halfway through the Mass Effect episodes, I get a proper microphone, and a few episodes later (around the time I started Dark Souls 2), I get a proper video editor. And a few episodes after THAT, I learn how to work it almost properly. A victory for progress!

edit: whoops, I forgot that I scheduled the publishing for episode 9 of Dark Souls 2 - it should be released on this upcoming Saturday. Generally, as a rule, I do uploads for Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday, with M/F being Mass Effect 2 and T/S being Dark Souls 2. derpa dee derpa doooooo

edit 2: the ridiculous video titles do actually make more sense when you read the video descriptions, which I wrote after coming up with the titles. they're basically a bunch of nonsense that has nothing to do with anything, but that + pop culture is how they came to be named such things as "Riding on a Dolphin", "The Hoxton Breakout", and so on. lots of book, movie, and game references in there - enjoy them, I hope

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
With the rugrat home, I've had plenty of time to record gameplay, but absolutely no time to record the commentary for it while playing - so the next several (like 10 ahaha) of Dark Souls 2 and ~5 for Mass Effect 2 will be post-commentary. However, I'll be starting recording tomorrow, so I should have at least one video up tomorrow night (if it renders quickly) or Saturday (if it doesn't).

I'll probably be picking Chrono Trigger up to go with the community playthrough as well. I won't do anything about the weirdly skippy Twitch stream footage I imported to youtube, but I'll be recording the newer stuff without streaming, so it ought to be okay.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot

Might take a little bit of time to finish processing, but there it ding-dang-diddily is.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
D'awww. My doggie did that when he was a puppy too.
I wish I'd watched your video's before the awards; I would've voted you for best voice. :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
idk how to respond to that other than 'giiiiirl please'

I would've done more recording today LIKE I SAID I WOULD but I feel like hot garbage so I've done nothing at all today. SORRY TO WHOMEVER

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I cranked out three episodes of Chrono Trigger today (for the playthrough), and realized A) that I hadn't put the other videos up here, and B) that the in-game audio was a bit too high and I forgot to turn it down. DEAL WITH IT.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot

Episode 12 scheduled to be released Sunday afternoon.

ed: jfc I need to just set my mic to 100 apparently I GUESS MASS EFFECT SETTINGS AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU OBS

Top Bottom