• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Announced

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
YES, I must have the trophy list haha, I can pretty much guess some of them though:

Complete 100 acre wood
Gain all summons
learn all magic
obtain all keyblades
lock the doors too all of the planets

Assume there will be ones along those lines.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
The Final Mix trophies on the other hand...

Completing the game in under 15 hours, no changing equipment, no continues, collect all the shit etc. :monster:

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Fuck, wish I had a PS3, so I could get this game(and FFXIII, and FFXIII-2), etc. Though I do think they should be making KH3 right now. Dammit Nomura, I want my KH3 already!

Lex

Administrator
So there's a trophy for completing it in under 15 hours, a trophy for never changing equipment AND difficulty trophies!?

Oy, multiple playthroughs are a certainty.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
unchanging armour

why are you doing this to me

but 'millionaire: get over 10,000 monies' that isn't a million. that's a fair bit short of being a milionaire

i am actually excited about this game right now despite having played all of these before.

when is it out again

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Oh god I just realised the next KH game will have Star Wars in it.

Leia is the new disney princess.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Is there a trophy for beating Sephiroth? Because I'm probably never going to get it.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
If I'm even going to try it that trophy better be a gold or platinum. A bronze is not worth getting my ass whooped repeatedly.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
20130314kh15b.jpg

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
apparently during the credits, there's a a video that hints/reveals what will be in the next title (2.5?). the video shows kh2, coded, and birth by sleep.

i guess they would do that, probably going to go with kh2 and bbs playable and coded as another movie feature?

i would check it myself if they would just take my money and send me my stuff already

Last edited:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
See that I'd buy.

The ability to play BBS on a current gen console would float my boat quite nicely. It was easily the best game in a technical sense and the combat built massively upon what was already there.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
BBS in HD? Fuck yes. That game is arguably as good as the original titles.

Arguably?

My favorite KH games are definitely KH, KH2, and BBS. I also enjoyed CoM a lot, and it was my first KH game. 358/2 Days was fun too, though I absolutely detested Xion. Re:coded was fun as well, but not as good as the other games. 3D was great too, better than CoM, Days, and Re:coded, though I still can't get past Ansem in it.:sadpanda:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Bundled with KH3 like with KH2 Final Mix and Re:CoM? :monster:

Am looking forward to getting 2 and BBS Final Mixes in Japanese. After 1 the English voices (for the original characters) haven't done much for me :sadpanda:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I don't think they're gonna do anything with it. It's far too recent to need an HD rerelease.

I have seen this brought up on KH forums a lot and it makes me wanna tear my hair out each time. :wacky:

MGS Peace Walker, GOW Ghost of Sparta and RE Revelations would all like to disagree. :monster:

Top Bottom