Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
HD trailer.

http://www.kh2.co.uk/kingdom-hearts-3d/news/official-kingdom-hearts-3d-tgs-2011-trailer.php

Xehanort definitely has his Keyblade back, but what's more shocking is that with the scene in proper quality, we can see what he does with it -
apparently Ansem's apprentices didn't side with Xehanort as willingly as we assumed.

Apprentices.png
Braig.png

Last edited:

Turk 0

Just a Fool
AKA
iNSOMNiAC013 [Somni], Vin/Vince/Vincent, Reno.
I stopped caring about KH after KH2...But being a huge NiGHTS fan, and overall fan of exploring the concept of dreams in general...My interest is piqued. Not gunna get my hopes up just yet, though. :o

Scias

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Vega, Kyle Hyde
HD trailer.

http://www.kh2.co.uk/kingdom-hearts-3d/news/official-kingdom-hearts-3d-tgs-2011-trailer.php

Xehanort definitely has his Keyblade back, but what's more shocking is that with the scene in proper quality, we can see what he does with it -
apparently Ansem's apprentices didn't side with Xehanort as willingly as we assumed.

Apprentices.png
Braig.png

WHOAH.
Now THAT'S what I call a plot twist. But, part of me is kinda... Dissapointed? I mean, the whole idea of the apprentices turning their backs on Ansem from their own accord was really good per se, not to mention realistic.

But on the other hand, this just adds more questions about Braig/Xigbar. What does he want with Xehanort? He was CLEARLY holding back information from Xemnas.

First he got his face scarred with darkness and now this... I don't think he's too happy with all that.

Fucking KH ;_; no matter how hard I try I always fall back into the hypetrain.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I think we can all say that ever since KH2 the series's storyline has become a clusterfuck of retcons, flashbacks, Xanatos Gambits and assorted confusion...but damn hasn't it been a fun ride?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
A twist? Ehh. It's something some people have assumed before, including myself. KH has run out of twists for us, now it's just more and more crap they're trying to add to keep our attention. And it's WORKING this time. Not plot wise (at least for me) but the new worlds,characters, and curiosity... the fact that it looks interested unliked BBS. But I don't even have a 3DS anyway so it's all kinda pointless in the end for me. xD

Oh... and I noticed you draw a path on your DS to kill the enemies? Interesting...

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
A twist? Ehh. It's something some people have assumed before, including myself. KH has run out of twists for us, now it's just more and more crap they're trying to add to keep our attention. And it's WORKING this time. Not plot wise (at least for me) but the new worlds,characters, and curiosity... the fact that it looks interested unliked BBS. But I don't even have a 3DS anyway so it's all kinda pointless in the end for me. xD

Oh... and I noticed you draw a path on your DS to kill the enemies? Interesting...

OH NO YOU DIDN'T
mRvyL.gif

Anyway now with jokes aside I agree with the plots. Is like "Meh" but for some reason I keep falling for it xD. Maybe because I love the characters or the fact that my nephew never allows me to forget who the fuck Sora is...but I kinda love Kingdom Hearts. I love the battle system...and everything. Is one of those games that I don't think twice about buying it. But Tiff is right the plots are always evolving on the same thing and, BBS let's say it didn't have an interesting plot so...If I buy a 3DS anytime then it will be to play the game. Mostly because I actually love it AND NEKU IS IN IT because story wise..:awesome::awesome:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
You know what this means. Quex will finally have her vindication that her beloved Demyx REALLY WAS JUST A SWELL, MISUNDERSTOOD GUY.

:sigh:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
LMFAO. Hey, they only showed Xigbar doing something (sorry I refuse to call him Braig, their somebody names are stupid)... nothing about Demmy. :awesome:

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
I'm just gonna get it just for the Hunchback of Notre dame level. It's about time that movie got some love xD Though where's Frollo ? I only saw a Heartless monster. They better have him, he's a decent Disney villian.

And Riku's new hair cut is awwwwwful.

What is this in response to? O_O

I think because you dissed BBS ? xD

Also if the Org XIII crew were good guys, that does that mean in KH2 we all went around slaughtering innocent people ?!

LOL BEST DISNEY GAME EVER.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Maybe frollo's twisted desire to bone Esmeralda became a heartless or something. That horror song he sang in the movie sort of paints it that way.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Somebody already told Sora he had been sort of a bad guy in KH2, going around "I'll kill you!!" towards the Org.XIII, right? If they were good guys and Sora was sort of a bad guy... Square is becoming a trolling master.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Somebody already told Sora he had been sort of a bad guy in KH2, going around "I'll kill you!!" towards the Org.XIII, right? If they were good guys and Sora was sort of a bad guy... Square is becoming a trolling master.

Don't know if Sora is ''evil '', just he was extremely naive and had a black and white view towards the org xiii. I think Sora is growing up, and his adventure's are starting to be less innocent and more like something a adult has to face and deal with. We all make mistakes, and something that we hugly regret, and think that this plotwist is what is going to happen to Sora. But knowing true Disney style, everything will be alright in the end (=

But yah, Sora was just a innocent teen in KH2 and he still is in Dream Drop Distance, but I think SE just want a deeper and mature storyline and plotwists to happen to Sora so he can grow, mature and get stronger for Kh3. Or he'll be completely mindfucked and head to the villian side, and Riku is going to try and save him during KH3 xD

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Oh of course! I'm not saying Sora had an evil mind or something like that. I only implied that, depending on how things turn out, he would have been sort of a bad guy, even if this just happened because of his innocence and whatnot.

I may be quite naive, too, but I think we could get KH3 after KH3D.

...No, scrap that, won't happen.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

That actually would be awesome.

The cuteness and naivety of Sora was all a lie.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica

That's the reason I loved Vanitas y BBS...because Sora's Looks + Badness = Completely my man. Probably after seeing him become such a Good guy for three games in a row, its nice to see a change. Still nothing will ever change my love for this character...we are so alike.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
JDGnFPf3gkLutzv82BpbNjXF1zeAG53g.jpg

dOJY9mfKrUR3i4e95cI96tE2YVb2ixtV.jpg

YKPny452dh45SqA6H7P4lQDH2loM62eO.jpg

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201109/images/00050802/sb7g29TpVACTprCMDcCb524Y6CTGgFqD.jpg[img]
[IMG]http://www.famitsu.com/news/201109/images/00050802/DrH3S4b97m1AE1Xl974Z3lll8GW85Ui5.jpg
rIiLyfSu89LQdo6q3Uq1v3y8JRP2QU3m.jpg

FPb8vGmmZcXMUimRt3M41Te56dik1Po2.jpg

VXymM54uqmqMj48Ci26c7f16N11tr4cd.html

OOhF89tTFwRxaxvfqAN9gAQUFwBM4n9P.jpg

Blx7ur5WnRMkv44KeW1nB1wYqd1rR28q.jpg

Source

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
I wonder if Sora is gonna bring up how Neku is like, the fifth character in the KH universe who looks like a clone of him.

Scias

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Vega, Kyle Hyde
I wonder if they'll throw Sho Minamimoto here.

...And some more SE chars.Ramza in the Hunchback of Notre Dame's world Magus, anyone?

Top Bottom