Kingdom Hearts III

Ryuman

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pointlessname, Pointer
It'd be cool to explore the building in Japan, though. Too bad no one's allowed without permission.
We should raid the offices and take a tour. There are some documents from a certain project I would like to find...

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Best guess for KH3's release for next year:

October

November

or Early December.

The dreaded guess for the game being delayed for 2019:

Feburary

March

June.

I seriously hope it won't be delayed to 2019.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Of all the next new worlds I'd expected...Monsters Inc was not one of them. No offence, but I wasn't fond of the movie at all. It's one of the worst Pixar's made in my case.

And still no Atlantis or Emperor's New Groove worlds, or even Brave.>_>

Oh well. At least we got a new KH3 update.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Here's a few more leaked screenshots from the Monsters, Inc world:
https://imgur.com/a/behq5

So have those screen-shots been confirmed to be legit/real and not fakes then?

No, but if those are fakes they are the best goddamn fakes I have ever seen because that looks 100% legit.

Fakes are usually photoshopped bullshit but those are proper 3D assets and very clear screenshots. As well as monster designs for Sora, Donald and Goofy and a new Unversed boss. Like Chip said, it's way too detailed and way too much effort for a fake.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Wait what? UNVERSED are returning to KH3? I thought those guys went extinct when Vanitas was killed??

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I wonder who's leaking these?

Either way they look pretty damn cool and well through out. I especially like Sora's hair. I wonder what type of boss Randal will be. I feel like there's a lot of possibilities with him being able to go invisible and all. But we'll have to wait and see :monster:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Monster's Inc has been confirmed as well as Marluxia and Vanitas... also Arial was in the trailer... ... Atlantica.... is coming back :closedmonster:

EDIT
TRAILER TO DROP SOON! When the even is over, about 10 minutes from now!

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Utada's new Theme song for KH 3 is called Oath (or maybe Promise)!

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
I’ll miss Riku’s long II hair, but his Noctis-esque hair (and clothes) is working for me.

Wonder if his “other me” line is referring to the Riku Replica?

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Wow, was not expecting so much to be shown in those two teasers/trailers. Loved the new song.

I hope we have the option for dual audio like in FFXV.

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
At this point a summer or at least early winter release seems like it's locked in.

I'm a little unsure about how we're seeing certain action set pieces replay themselves: Sora does a leap of faith in every world at least once now. But it's cool that in battle you probably never have to do the same thing twice. It may all be fluff, but it's never going to be 'boring' fluff.

Using FF characters as summons is...neato.

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
It'll be winter, they aren't confirming the release until E3.

https://twitter.com/khinsider/status/962234387474432000

Riku's outfit gives me Prompto vibes, with Noctis like hair. I wouldn't count on Atlantica returning, Ariel is probably just a summon. Finally getting to see other worlds :P

True. As much as I'm sure Square would love to get a chance to say "AVAILABLE TOMORROW!" at E3, they put too much into their marketing and making sure people know what their pre-order bonuses will be.

It kinda works anyways. Kingdom Heart's has invariably been a Christmas time kinda game for me. Makes me feel like a kid again.

Top Bottom