• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Kingdom Hearts III

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I didn't say I've seen both the Epilogue and the Secret Ending, I meant that both will be released not long after the actual game's release for the rest of the world, lol. If I've seen both, I would've mentioned how it was like by now, but neither are released nor had they been leaked yet.

0.2 was a story set during the events of the first Kingdom Hearts via Aqua's point of view and then later from Mickey's memory as he retells that encounter to Riku and Kairi before setting off to rescue Aqua which will be one of the obvious points of Kingdom Hearts 3 as everyone has known since the Secret Ending of Birth By Sleep and in Dream Drop Distance, LONG before 0.2 was even heard or thought of.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I didn't say I've seen both the Epilogue and the Secret Ending, I meant that both will be released not long after the actual game's release for the rest of the world, lol.
Alex's point was that someone would have to go into the spoiler thread to know what you've posted there, and the people trying to avoid spoilers aren't going into that thread. Therefore, they don't know what has been said.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
...I think the final battle with Sora against Xehanort will take place in the Keyblade Graveyard rather than Scala Da Caelem and...I still think the ending of this game is gonna be tragic and heart-breaking.

Last edited:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
...I could be wrong about this....at least hopefully, but no one really knows.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
You're wrong, it's Scala Ad Caelum, 100%. That's the final world.

The penultimate battle, the whatever Keyblade War thing, happens at the Keyblade Graveyard, which manifests Kingdom Hearts, which then somehow leads to Scala Ad Caelum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Maybe so. But somehow I don't think Kingdom Hearts leads directly to Scala Ad Caelum. It just doesn't...sound right.
Edit: Amazon has posted a new Kingdom Hearts III video with the Pre-ordering of the Dawn Till Dusk Keyblade and given that Sora's in his KH3 outfit and the area is new, I'm guessing this is part of Scala Ad Caelum.

Last edited:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
You're wrong, it's Scala Ad Caelum, 100%. That's the final world.

The penultimate battle, the whatever Keyblade War thing, happens at the Keyblade Graveyard, which manifests Kingdom Hearts, which then somehow leads to Scala Ad Caelum.

uh oh... this topic is safe from spoilers right? or no?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sorry. I just made my posts about the spoilers into spoiler tags.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Guess Ill just avoid this topic for now... and if I know Mako he's just going to say, "Well it's obvious if you think about it." and yeah it kinda is... but still... there's no point in sticking around.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i just want to say that i'm not reading anything in this thread and i haven't even seen any of the trailers from the past few years

but i just did the mini games in union cross to get the code for a keyblade in kh3 and i thought 'oh god do i have to get these high scores? this sucks' but the target scores were the total for each time you played so that was much better because i wouldn't going to get 15000 in a single game on these

so now i have a code but i tried to enter that on the psn store but it said it wasn't valid so i'm wondering if i have to wait for the proper release date

Top Bottom