• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Kingdom Hearts III

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Well, Amano said he was done with KH manga after KH2 so he's obviously doing this specially. There's no point in expecting anything else after this.

But if there's going to be more Kingdom Hearts games in the future, such as KH4 someday, wouldn't that mean that Amano would be doing a Manga Adaption of that as well or will he just leave the manga series with Sora dead in KH3 permanently unlike(hopefully) in the game series? Up until now, since that announcement three years ago everyone thought Ansem the Wise, Roxas, Xion, Axel and Namine would remain gone after KH2 and the Wayfinder Trio didn't exist in the Manga series.

Unless they try and find someone else to continue the Manga series until Kingdom Hearts comes to an official end.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
Just beat Kingdom Hearts III last night. Did it in ~65 hours on Standard mode with all Lucky Symbols and Treasures found. Got and maxed out every Keyblade except the Ultima Weapon. Also crafted Donald and Goofy’s Save the King/Queen+ weapons.
Really enjoyed the game overall. Though while it was weaker in respect to the narrative than KH 1, 2, BBS, and even DDD IMO, I’d say it’s my second favorite Kingdom Hearts game overall (with KH2 being first, and BBS and DDD being tied for third, and KH1 fourth). I also really missed the presence of the FF characters though. I feel like if they had been there to contribute something during the middle of the game, the plot and rest of the non-Sora cast wouldn’t have been/felt so third-act heavy/scrunched. Though the third act was really fun (just to be clear).

Last edited:

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
Just beat Kingdom Hearts III last night. Did it in ~65 hours on Standard mode with all Lucky Symbols and Treasures found. Got and maxed out every Keyblade except the Ultima Weapon. Also crafted Donald and Goofy’s Save the King/Queen+ weapons.
Really enjoyed the game overall. Though while it was weaker in respect to the narrative than KH 1, 2, BBS, and even DDD IMO, I’d say it’s my second favorite Kingdom Hearts game overall (with KH2 being first, and BBS and DDD being tied for third, and KH1 fourth). I also really missed the presence of the FF characters though. I feel like if they had been there to contribute something during the middle of the game, the plot and rest of the non-Sora cast wouldn’t have been/felt so third-act heavy/scrunched. Though the third act was really fun (just to be clear).

When you literally have a short running gag about a villain being "Benched" you know you might have fucked up your pacing a bit. It needed hallow bastion and at least one more original world so badly.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Does anybody know when the Kingdom Hearts 3 Original Soundtrack Album release date is? I know the DLC content is coming out, or at least supposedly, by the end of this year...(yeah, right. It's gonna be sometime in 2020), and I do hope we won't have to wait until next year just to listen to the soundtrack without worrying about Youtube crashing or anything like that.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
There's no release date yet. I could see them holding off until after the DLC is done so any additional tracks can be included. I'm kind of itching for the release too, listening to lower quality YouTube uploads is getting old...

Figures. Well, at the moment, Youtube is better than nothing. I've listened to the battle tracks several times already, but I kinda like to hear the music of the non-battle scenes.

@The Twilight Mexican

D4NQuAWUwAAuYAW

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Kingdom Hearts 3's Manga Adaption is also beginning on Square's Magazine Website on the same day too.

Following last month's announcement of an official Kingdom Hearts III manga series by returning artist Shiro Amano, the "next issue notice" of Square Enix's magazine Monthly Shonen Gangan reveals that its serialization will start from April 24, 2019 (JST)! Fans will be able to read the "prologue" chapter this week on Square Enix's web magazine Gangan Online.

JechtShotMK9

The Sublimely Magnificent One
AKA
Kamiccolo9
So, can someone tell me what Critical Mode actually does in this game? Every search result I get just sends me to the patch notes, which just say "critical mode added, new abilities unlocked." Kind of useless.

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
So, can someone tell me what Critical Mode actually does in this game? Every search result I get just sends me to the patch notes, which just say "critical mode added, new abilities unlocked." Kind of useless.

I'm only on olympus but what I've observed so far
1. Enemies hit way harder while your growth stays the same. Like, anything above a shadow or archer can nail you in two hits.
2. You can have all the "invisible" points that calculate the appearance of flo-attraction instead go to form changes, essentially eliminating attraction flow, but you have to spend a single AP on it.
3. You get a number of late game abilities from the start
4. You can transfer all your keyblades from a completed file, but they start back at level 1.

Update:...Everything wants to kill you and shit on your corpse. That basically sums up Critical Mode.

Last edited:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
I know, right? So totally cool! Maybe there'll be a chance we'll be able to explore it fully in the future Kingdom Hearts games.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
My guesses on the Limit Episode + Boss: Maybe a bit of an extra scene with Kairi or Lea. Hard to tell, but sounds pretty cool. Maybe it's to fight Hades or something.

On the Secret Episode + Boss: Either it's during the game or it's like the Secret Episode of Birth By Sleep Final Mix, and
we could either play as Sora or Riku which could lead into the events of the next Kingdom Hearts game
. It would be awesome if either the Limit Episode or the Secret Episode allowed us to play as Kairi to give more of a spot-light. I doubt it's about
Xion
since it's rumored to be in the paid DLC.

As for the guess of the release date: I'm thinking either maybe May, June, July, August, September, October or November or even December. Not sure why, but I just have a feeling that the paid DLC will be released sometime in 2020 rather than this year. Hoping I'm wrong on the latter DLC.

The scenario with the ReMIND sounds ominous, but kind of actually sounds pretty cool, and I like the idea the English VA Option...but that's probably just me. *Shrugs a bit sheepishly*

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
new keyblade/form being free is nice (as opposed to having a bunch of extra ones that they will nickle and dime you for), but also like. i don't have anything else to do with it, and is it going to be better than the ultima weapon

also is the paid stuff all one bundle, it's not being to be paid for each episode separately is it? i thought it might be but that may be because it was all grouped together in that tweet, but would they just randomly throw in english voices? with that one be separate? is this like an upgrade dlc that basically makes original kh3 into kh3 final mix?

could i find out more if i googled it myself? am i actually going to do that? no

Top Bottom