Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory [PS4/XB1/Switch]

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
8qrqQRI.gif

Also, it's 2020 and we're close to next-gen but here they are still reusing those PS2 models lol

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
I just put this in the KH3 thread, I thought that this and the Kairi game were separate, they're not. You'll probably have to play through all this to get cutscenes with Kairi, rather than gameplay.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Take it as a grain of salt, but according to an Austrian retailer on the internet, a release date is set for the game, apparently the 13th of November this year. I don't think this is true at all, but I'd thought I'd give out this info, just in case.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I have another theory about this.

What if,
in the ending where Sora loses to Yozora, they actually swapped bodies and it was Yozora who was speaking to Kairi in Sora's body?

Reactions: Wol

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Relieve memories

I thought I already done that on Chain of Memories, Coded, etc...

Shameless cashgrab, this franchise is a parody of itself.

Noooo, that was reliving your memories through card games and computer debugging.

This is reliving your memories through a rhythm game. And this has ALL the memories up to KH3!

...And maybe, God willing, Kairi will fucking do something this time.

Probably not but... We'll see. Well, I won't.. Not interested. :monster:

Reactions: Wol

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
memories is a useful gimmick when you’re recycling content but need a justification, i get it, but i kinda wish after these decades they would think of at least one other

also is sora meant to remember the music, was he walking around all that time and he’s hearing background music. would he be like “oh shit i can hear that sad song again, this isn’t going to be nice”

Top Bottom