• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Kingdom Hearts Poll (Spoilers)

Who is the Master of Masters?

• (1) Sora.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (2) Xigbar/Luxu

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • (3) Yozora

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • (4) A new Character Entirely

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
So, given the recent first two of the four planned updates of Union X, the theory of
Sora being the Master of Masters
may be becoming more of a reality and while I don't want
Sora to not only die, not brought back and not allowed to have his happy ending with Kairi, but I also don't want him to end up like Anikin Skywalker becoming Darth Vadar in Kingdom Hearts style only with time travel or alternate universe kind of thing, that's what's probably going to happen due to Nomura being twisted and probably still sore about having to kill off Xehanort, so he's plotting to break the hearts of Sora fans and make us hate him, which is unfair.
However, there's also another point that Sora may not(hopefully not but knowing my luck, most likely) be the Master of Masters due to the Keyblade being made from hearts thing, and the No Name copy coming from Sora due to his anger and sorrow over what happened to Kairi in KH3 and that was absorbed into Xehanort's true version of the X-Blade.

What are your thoughts on the recent updates on this?

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Thanks. I tried to avoid in giving out the spoiler in the title.

Top Bottom