Kingdom Hearts Theories

S-O

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Zetaflare!!!
Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory is coming out on the 13th of November! Finally a new Kingdom Hearts game we get to theorize about!!!

Okay so I have a very interesting theory I’ve been thinking for a while now and I’ve finally got some points I’m able to use so let’s gets started!

This theory surrounds the mysterious cloaked man in the first melody of memory trailer. I have a wild guess on who that is! I believe that the cloaked man is actually apprentice Xeanort also known as Terranort. Hear me out. It seems that the whole focus of this game is not only just a Kairi origin story but also how Terranort has effected Kairi as a whole. We hear Kairi say at the end of the trailer “I won’t let you get away!”. This helps show that Kairi has some sort of connection to the mysterious man. We see in the trailer and in the new trailer a lot of Terranort and how he actually experimented on Kairi just like what we read in the Ansem reports. Some believe that this mysterious man is the master of masters and to be honest I have no clue. I mean Terranort could be the master of masters but I really doubt it. So here is a big problems with my theory that a lot of you must be thinking about is that we defeated Terranort is kh3 and in the remind dlc. However we do not know if that was the same Terranort that got pieced back together after Sora had defeated both Xehanorts heartless and nobody. We were never told or shown how Xehanort was Physically pieced back together in the first place! So I believe that Terranort is still out there and he is the one we saw in the trailer. So how is Terranort still alive even after we killed him in kh3, well that’s easy. It was obviously a Xehanort “clone” that young Xehanort brought to the future from somewhere before Terranort split his heart. Another plot hole of the whole Terranort story is not only how Xehanort was put back together but the fact that during kh3 there we’re actually 2 Terras in one time and place. The Terra that was enslaved by Ansem and the Terra that was inside Terranort. Now obviously it makes sense how that’s possible just like how there are many different Xehanorts however what doesn’t make sense is which one is the real and present Terra. Considering my theory none of them are the present time Terra, and the one we saw Sora free in the remind dlc Isn’t Terra either and nothing makes sense!!! So essentially I think the cloaked person we saw in the Kh Mom trailer was Terranort and there are a bunch of plot holes surrounding it! I‘m looking forward to hear many of your thoughts and opinions on my theory to either help prove or disprove it, I’m open to all opinions. I would also enjoy some of your guys’s theories and widen this thread!

Thanks for reading this stupidly long theory and have a great day!

GokaiWhite

GokaiWhite
AKA
Hexafres
My hope is for a #KingdomHearts title (preferably Summer 2021, or early 2022 with Kingdom Hearts 4 following later that year) to be called "Kingdom Hearts Homecoming", with Riku as the main player character, as the premise would be about him getting Sora out of Quadratum and back home. The “Nameless Star”(Hoshi, as I choose to call her) should probably also be a main player character so you can switch between her and Riku at any time. It should probably stand out from previous games by being played (almost) exclusively in Yozora’s world/dimension, without any Disney Worlds as filler, unless there are small intermissions where u play as Kairi training under Aqua.
At some point early or late in this game, Riku will find a mysterious creature whom he mistakes for a Heartless when he sees it clearly for the first time. The big black creature, who identifies itself as Daemonis Rex Machinus(or DRM), likely a patron “demon-god” of Quadratum, states that there are those instructed by an unknown party to prevent Sora's return at all costs, and reveals itself properly to save Riku in a critical situation during the endgame. The main villain, who I’m giving the tentative name of Hajibata, would be the one who’s holding Sora hostage, insisting he is a threat to all realities and cannot be permitted to return, though it Luxord later reveals Hajibata was involved in Xehanort’s plan to make Sora disappear, and asks Riku and Yozora to work together. After the final boss fight, the DRM tells Riku of the wild card Sora received from Luxord, and guides him through a series of puzzles before finally getting Sora home.
Playing into the newly introduced “rule of four”[https://youtu.be/qfqHTM_DSt8], there should be appearances from #FFIV characters like Cecil, Kain, Golbez, and maybe Fusoya, and perhaps Crono, Marle, Lucca, and probably Robo from #ChronoTrigger. Crono and his friends can help Riku to understand why breaking the rules of nature can be justified when it’s to save others, so he knows how to disprove Hajibata, who likely did the same thing for selfish purposes in juxtaposition to Sora and, by extension Riku.
An additional story mode of this game can focus on Sora’s perspective of the events, with or without Yozora as a playable partner.
But in case they can’t do that, endgame of KH:Homecoming, or at least key moments surrounding it will be retold from Sora's perspective in the opening segment of #KingdomHearts4 in 2022, right before Riku, Yozora, or perhaps both get him safely home. Then about miday through #KH4 or a little after, either Donald and Goofy, or Riku and someone else, should get their own Gummi Ships from a somebody with "ties" to the DRM, which can combine with Sora's to form a #GetterRobo-esque mecha{https://www.deviantart.com/.../art/Getter-Robo-chi-822818173}
KH Homecoming 2.6.jpg
#wenKH4 #whenKH4 #SorasLifeMatters

Top Bottom