Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
1. How do we not already have a thread for this?
2. Having just watched a couple of videos about it, does anyone else have a giant throbbing erection for this game that has nothing to do with Claudia Black being involved?

Seriously, the thought of a combat system, entirely customized by my own style of play, in the vein of God of War, WITH "250 HOURS OF GAMEPLAY"...o god.

I really want this to not suck ;.;

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I really like the look of this, seems much prettier than Skyrim. I'm not really into these types of RPGs, but I feel like the Reckoning could sway me. From the videos it seems very polished, and the animations don't seem as clunky, which is something that dissapointed me about Skyrim, because I was lead to believe that it was going to be more console-ish than Oblivion, and yet it seemed to have the same wooden characters moonwalking around and the combat was fiddly.

The Reckoning seems more fluid and I like the look of the combat so far.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Demo was good, dunno how it will turn out.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
I feel the same as Brent, tbh. Liking it loads, but really nervous how the full game will do.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I dunno, should I be interested? :monster:

Edit: Just realized I am cursed with the Curse of the Sequels; an unknown / new IP does not attract / interest me based on remarks like this (and some references to it in steam) alone.

250 hours of play? I'll be playing it for the next five years, not that I ever finish any game I ever start. Still stuck on a laughably easy boss in Lost Odyssey....

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Played the demo before on ps3 and I really enjoyed it. The combat is a lot better than similar games i've played. Hopefully my brother gets it on xbox or I get a job soon. =/

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
So has anyone bought this game yet? I'm only level 3 so far but I'm having fun. Playing kind of a magic warrior character with a greatsword and electric death. Haven't really touched on the main quest, just been doing sidequests in the first town.

Also, SHepards armor in this game looks badass.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
My copy hasn't arrived yet, but I would say that my excitement and anticipation and raw 'i will stab anyone that stands between me and this game' level is somewhere between DA2 and MGS Collection.

i.e., a lot.

The only things I want more this year are DMC Collection and ME3 ajsjenzkeiskrvsuskwvajdoeb WANT ALMOST ALL OF THE WANT

Darkbeat

Nether Gate
I finally sat down today and started to play...been doing some sidequests, tasks and roaming around for most part. Must say that it's a nice game and I'll likely be enjoying it for quite a while.

Top Bottom