• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Kionae Attempts Plushies

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
Reno seemed lonely... so decided to learn how to make him a friend.

wySep6K.jpg

VNUXBVe.jpg

M8a65Jh.jpg

Ucu8P4d.jpg

Pixel

The Pixie King
Cute!

I tried this once using a tutorial by BabyLondonStar. It remains a dismembered body and head :P

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Awesome!

I have no artist ability and no dexterity, two of the myraid reasons skills like this will be entirely mystical to me. I mean if you don't know how to do something how do you know that the people who do them aren't wizards?

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
....is this your first attempt at a plushie??? =O
It looks very similar in quality to the Reno that you commissioned.

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
....is this your first attempt at a plushie??? =O
It looks very similar in quality to the Reno that you commissioned.

LOL... it's really not. The photos just don't show enough detail to see the trouble areas.

Yes, it's a first attempt. Overall it's not terrible, but I need to work on keeping my stitches even and more uniform. It's not so noticable on the black fabric, but the lighter fabric really shows every little mistake.

Also... I have to learn to do hair next. Rude was easy in that regard. ;)

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
How cute! They look pretty darn good to me for being your first tries. :) Any idea on who you want to stitch next, if anyone?

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
How cute! They look pretty darn good to me for being your first tries. :) Any idea on who you want to stitch next, if anyone?

Just to be clear, only Rude is mine. Reno was a commission from someone who knows what they're doing.

I think Tseng will be next.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^Oh I remember you saying that now, that's right! Anyway, my original statement still stands, Rude's cute and he looks great to me. :D

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I will give you my firstborn son if you make a Warrior of Light plushie and send it to me. :P

No, seriously, d00d, this shit is AMAZING!

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
Tseng in progress...

8xQdJBg.jpg

tqyDEkl.jpg

2fBmqva.jpg

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
YES.

Also, thank you for keeping him evil looking :monster:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I'm seriously impressed by this, especially considering you just got started. You're going to make all the turks? Thinking of selling these...? :awesome:

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
Well, since I've already got three out of four, it seems only natural to complete the set... ;)

These little guys are only about 6 inches tall. They're practice for me, because I kind of want to try my hand at making a larger version of Reno, and it's been a VERY long time since I did any real sewing (if you can even count counted-cross stitch as real sewing).

I don't think I'm to the point where I'd be comfortable selling them, though. Maybe making one for a gift, but I'm kind of a perfectionist, and they're just not there yet as a commercial venture.

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
Well, I'm finally starting on my much bigger Reno plushie.

JMWuMiz.jpg

Y9vd8G5.jpg

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
Made some progress last night. I'm starting with the body, because I grossly underestimated how much red felt I'm going to need... Oops. :lol:

ZWUDj0v.jpg

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
Finished sewing Reno's head. I still have to do the hair... but first I need more red felt.

5otaXL1.jpg

EcgbFmq.jpg

Top Bottom