• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

KupoCon Europe - Mind The Pom - March 25, 2017

Lex

Administrator
Joe, Flint and I just did the manderville to the Brute Justice theme from XIV. No doubt the video will be on the kupocon Facebook at some point XD

Lex

Administrator
You will be proud to know that TLS won the quiz. And the lanyards. And all the excess cards. Red was kind enough to print TLS badges and bottle openers/keyrings- I went round talking to people and handing out badges. Also check out our Facebook page shortly for a surprise :D

Lex

Administrator
We bestowed upon red our highest honour. He is now the proud owner of:

pOScmsM.jpg

I am in awe at the undiluted awesomeness that is taking place right now...and I'm only at home reading about it! XD

You guys are all so nice and lovely and fun to be with. I am so glad I decided to come to this convention. And I got to be on the winning quiz team, and now I have a FFXV lanyard. It has been a Very Good Day. I am proud to be a member of TLS.

Thanks again, Yop, for making all this possible for us.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I'm a fucking wreck. This has been unbelievably awesome and I just cannot face saying goodbye to everyone. The tears are flowing and it's only going to get worse.

Stop living so far away...

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Ray FUCKING Chase PHOTOBOMBED US, THOUGH.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Fucking thing ate my post. Can't tldr even though the occasion definitely warrants it.

But for now. I just want to say thanks for an amazing time. I don't think anyone realises how much of a big deal this whole thing has been for me. I feel like I've levelled up as a human being.

Every one of you has been amazing without exception. I love you guys 5ever. :properhug:

Ps Ami I'm sorry I spilled your cider thanks for not decking me.

Pps: fuck off Joe :awesome:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
But for now. I just want to say thanks for an amazing time. I don't think anyone realises how much of a big deal this whole thing has been for me. I feel like I've levelled up as a human being.

Every one of you has been amazing without exception. I love you guys 5ever. :properhug:

This is lovely to read. I'm really glad you went :properhug: I wish I could've met you Octo. I have to wait til another day, whenever that may be. Hope I don't sound weird. :lol: Btw you are so puuuurrrrrrdy <3

Octo said:
Pps: fuck off Joe :awesome:

Oh I can help with that I'm curious about this bit :wacky:

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
There are no words. Like, legitimately.

I love all you peeps. There's more gratitude for your friendship than I'll ever be able to express cause yay emotional stuntedness. But genuinely, love each and every one of you, and that extends to folks who couldn't be here.

Gonna re-turtle myself now, but you are all awesome and make life fun for me <3 Which means more than e'er this dumbass Irishman can express.

...Also, Red's hotel bathroom is very nice.

Last edited:

Fangu

Great Old One
STOP MAKING THIS ABOUT YOUR THING THIS IS ABOUT OURS

...anyway yeah, we all share that feeling now. Of feeling full and empty at the same time.

I have so many memories and thoughts and words to bring back home, it's gonna take some time to process all of it. I just want to say that what you guys basically made me realise is that you really have been my friends all this time, it isn't some 'virtual friends' thing or replacement friends or whatever evil parents will have you know - you are my real friends and I love you all dearly.

We will do this again shortly. Absolutely. :salute:

Fangu

Great Old One
Also
Octo ages ago said:
I'm not going. Well, not to the convention anyway, I donated my ticket to Joe and/or Flare.

I'd kind of like to just meet up and get horribly drunk and fall in a canal and probably die, but I lack sufficient funds. I'll be with you guys in spirit :monster:
I am so glad you went like

words cannot describe

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
(In this photograph from left to right: Ray Chase, Friend of TLS, Flintlock, Friend of TLS, Mo Gallagher (SandG), Lex, Yop (Cthulhu), Joe, Fangu, RedFFWolf, Octo, Ami, Enrique, Crashouch, Friend of TLS, Friend of TLS, Keven-Kins)

Courtesy of Lex (IIRC) on our Facebook page.

Last edited:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I woke up with my first ever nosebleed. It was that good :monster:

Top Bottom