• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

KupoCon Europe - Mind The Pom - March 25, 2017

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
6N2hGSe.png

The lass that took this was bummed because the hotel (or plane or something) misplaced one of her bags containing the Lightning cosplay she intended to wear. She promised if I showed up to London comic con in a month, she'd punch me there. :closedmonster:

:lightningpunch:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
conan_thank-you.gif

STILL SO GIDDY.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
It strikes me that me, Lex and Mo kinda look alike when seen from a distance, :monster:

I should dye my hair blonde or something to look more distinct, idk.

Lex

Administrator
It strikes me that me, Lex and Mo kinda look alike when seen from a distance, :monster:

I should dye my hair blonde or something to look more distinct, idk.

We also both have Glaswegian Banter Syndrome (i.e. take the piss out of every fucking thing).

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
It strikes me that me, Lex and Mo kinda look alike when seen from a distance, :monster:.

I'm telling you, Octo made this same observation when she met us off the train. She saw me and did this clumsy wave/jaunty skip thing, then realised I wasn't Lex, slowed a bit, then spotted Lex right beside me.

It was a lovely moment.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
:shiftyjoe:

codes:

:shiftyjoe:
[gfysmall]LeftFluffyAsianporcupine[/gfysmall]
[gfysmall]FreeNaiveDassierat[/gfysmall]

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I know rite? They're just so good together. I, on the other hand, came up with the most dorkish wave imaginable. :wacky:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
SNOWJOE JOJO AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA OMG

my childhood :wacky:

Oh my lord

Shifty Joe doesn't work though? :monster:

Last edited:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
If I'm feeling any better tomorrow I'll put together a front page article. I'll probably grab a few quotes from this thread so if there's something you really want to say about the event and haven't said it yet, now's a good time. :)

RedFFWolf

Donator
I had been reading bits of this thread every so often while on the go over the course of the last few days, but I have been on top of it.

Just wanna say I'm indescribably moved by everything said. Believe me when I say the feelings of respect and love are mutual.

(Consider every post in these last 10 pages thanked!! :awesome:)

I think it only appropriate I make a thread similar to The Big Pom. Yeah, for all of you, TLS as a whole.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
^ I can't wait to read it.

I think it'll take me at least the rest of the week to come down from Kupocon; I'm still refreshing TLS, the Kupocon forum, Twitter and Facebook far more than is healthy. This photo still takes my breath away every time I see it:

I just want to stand by you all forever. :'(

Top Bottom