• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

KupoCon Europe - Mind The Pom - March 25, 2017

Lex

Administrator
Enrique aside (what a chap), that photo just fills me with pure joy. It's the first photo I've taken in a long long time that just caught the happiness of the moment as it was, no standing around or awkward waiting or shit, we were all having a good time, got everyone to hop in the photo and went "take it!".

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Enrique aside (what a chap), that photo just fills me with pure joy. It's the first photo I've taken in a long long time that just caught the happiness of the moment as it was, no standing around or awkward waiting or shit, we were all having a good time, got everyone to hop in the photo and went "take it!".
You're so right about this and it hadn't even occurred to me. Who actually held the phone/camera though, do you remember?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Who actually held the phone/camera though, do you remember?

I thought it was maybe Enrique but then he's in the pic so it couldn't have been him. Was it Lic? Or had she left by then?

Lex

Administrator
You're so right about this and it hadn't even occurred to me. Who actually held the phone/camera though, do you remember?

Jon Campling took the photo. I think. My memory is fuzzy but I'm pretty sure XD

Lex

Administrator
I've just had the memory of that girl who came up to us on the Saturday and said "OMG you're the guys from The Lifestream" and proceeded to thank us for the site and the work done here. Isn't that amazing? Validation that the work we do really matters to people. If there was ever something to motivate us to get shit done, it's that right there.

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
I went back to work today and was devastated when nobody wanted a signature. #celebritycomedown

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I went back to work today and was devastated when nobody wanted a signature. #celebritycomedown
I'll give you my address and then you can just autograph random bits of paper, napkins, old receipts and stuff to send over when you're feeling lonely. You're welcome. :monster:

I've just had the memory of that girl who came up to us on the Saturday and said "OMG you're the guys from The Lifestream" and proceeded to thank us for the site and the work done here. Isn't that amazing? Validation that the work we do really matters to people. If there was ever something to motivate us to get shit done, it's that right there.
I wish I'd met her. :(

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
Give me 6 months and I'll just be some old steaming guy in a bar trying to convince everyone I was important once. Although, to be fair, this would probably have happened with or without KupoCon

Maybe if she's lurking she'll read this and introduce herself.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Pretty sure this thread is in a section that isn't available to guests :(

Pixel

The Pixie King
I noticed there was a girl there dressed as Nibelheim Tifa called Rica Raion. She did some hand modelling for Tifa's draw my life video. /random

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
He was one of the special guests (second from left):

sVqc.jpg

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
You could always tell people I took the group photo instead of half dying and missing all the things. Can we do KupoCon next week too so I can do all the things?

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
You could always tell people I took the group photo instead of half dying and missing all the things. Can we do KupoCon next week too so I can do all the things?
I mean, if you wanna get drunk, eat pizza and get drunk, I'll be here next week. :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare

I like how another person magically popped into this photo.... and the quoted description.....
(In this photograph from left to right: Ray Chase, Friend of TLS, Flintlock, Friend of TLS, Mo Gallagher (SandG), Lex, Yop (Cthulhu), Joe, Fangu, RedFFWolf, Octo, Ami, Enrique, Crashouch, Friend of TLS, Friend of TLS, Keven-Kins)

Enrique is pretty magical :monster:

Oh, and poor Azzavhar has gone missing on that panel :lol:

Last edited:
TBH Enrique looks like he was photoshopped in. I don't mean that I think he was - he just looks like it. Maybe because he has a large head?

I'm sorry I missed this pic.

Top Bottom