• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

"Kupocon" FF Convention! (2017?)

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Oh my god the puns! THE PUNS! Yaaaaas

Do we have a written list of the Quests?

Last edited:

RedFFWolf

Donator
Hello, all! I haven't been as active on TLS much lately as I'd like to be, but that's mostly because I've been really busy with work since I've taken on an extra day a week, among other things, and working on KupoCon stuff. So, I just wanted to say that the team is working really hard to make things happen, and it's all coming together.

I really look forward to meeting you all there :) And remember, I'm always on hand to help any of you out with anything beforehand, on the day itself, or afterwards.

RedFFWolf

Donator
I didn't get a ticket yet :monster:

That being said, I might just not be going :P I still don't know yet. If I am, it'll be the afternoon show 'cause I'd be busy in the evening.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I'm not going to Distant Worlds (unless I win tickets :monster: ) I think I'll head into NYC with whoever wants to hang out, maybe play some Triple Triad in Greenwich Village :)

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
I'm not going to Distant Worlds (unless I win tickets :monster: ) I think I'll head into NYC with whoever wants to hang out, maybe play some Triple Triad in Greenwich Village :)

No DW for me either. I might join you. It'll be nice to see the landmarks while I'm up there. Statue of Liberty, the Met, the protesters outside Trump Tower. :monster:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
BOO

I too want to see more of the sights in NYC that I haven't been able to see on past visits. I'd like to visit the 9/11 memorial; the last time I was there they had the area blocked off to start building it. I haven't been in Central Park either.

Is anyone up for ice skating? I know I've brought it up before. :monster:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
BOO

I too want to see more of the sights in NYC that I haven't been able to see on past visits. I'd like to visit the 9/11 memorial; the last time I was there they had the area blocked off to start building it. I haven't been in Central Park either.

Is anyone up for ice skating? I know I've brought it up before. :monster:

About four years ago I went on a cruise which left out of New York Harbor. We stayed in the borderline disrespectfully named "Ground Zero Hotel" overlooking the memorial and strolled through it. It's a very beautiful place.

15027733_10157880321860235_1737572173165804239_n.jpg

15085656_10157880321855235_1552778992110802039_n.jpg

15056433_10157880321850235_3737852086069782018_n.jpg

14991832_10157880321945235_2357972916210622923_n.jpg

15055709_10157880321955235_3392858570840482453_n.jpg

As for ice skating, I don't know how to ice skate. But I would be more than willing sit awkwardly on the sidelines checking Facebook. :monster:

Cait Sith

Ugh! As if!
AKA
noxy
Yo bitches, I'll be around for DW.

Feyonce and I got tix & meet & greet passes for the 8 p.m. show. Still gotta get tix for the 3 p.m. one and look into getting kupocon passes, but yeah.

We'll be around.

People are more than welcome to jump on a train and come kick back with me on Long Island, too. I'm 2 blocks up from the beach and my favorite place ever (Ft. Tilden) is like a 10 min drive from my house. Good for smoking marijuanas and stuff.

I can also hook people up with party favors as long as y'all chip in some dinero xD

Feyonce and I will most likely be getting a hotel room in Newark, soooooooooo party party!?

Cait Sith

Ugh! As if!
AKA
noxy
AND DID I MENTION I LIVE IN NYC!?

HIIIIIII

Peeps can crash at my place if you don't mind sleeping on a burnt couch with a pullout bed with a shitty mattress. XD

And don't mind a hyperactive 2 year old boxer puppy all up in your shit.

ALSO THAT WEEKEND IS MY BDAY WEEKEND GUYS
JANUARY 30TH IS MY BARFDAY.

Bryant Park is brilliant for ice skating- it isn't huge, but it's outdoors and pretty cheap. You just pay to rent skates and off you go! I'm definitely down for that. I -love- ice skating and I never get to go.

I took my little sister there the first year she visited and it ended up snowing right when we got there. It was soooo cool and and and magical

And if for some retarded reason anyone winds up flying into JFK or LGA, I'd be more than happy to pick you up.

I live super super close to JFK. LGA is doable, but it's a pain in the ass, but I'll do it. <3

There are no trains going into/out of LaGuardia- only buses, shuttles, and taxis. JFK's AirTran is linked to the A Train, but it's ridiculously expensive to use (I spent like $40 or $50 on that picking up my little sister last year and learned after that to just drive and get her)

I'm so excited for this.

It's almost like coming full circle. My first birthday in NYC - my LUCKY birthday (30 on Jan 30th) - was celebrated with going to both Distant Worlds shows last time they were here

Last edited:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
I do not approve of a tls smoke up without me. It just should not happen. :(.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
They just revealed the whole deck of Tri-Pom cards for KupoCon and they are GLORIOUS!

I'm ecstatic for all the XII love they have in there. :joy:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
My plane ticket for KupoCon is officially ordered... and Carly and I will will sitting next to each other on the flight from Atlanta to NYC!! :excited:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
... Any chance there's a stopover in Dulles? :monster:

Oh and here's one thing to think about - snow. It tends to be wintry especially up in the north around this time of year. My plans are to make the excursion by car which could be pretty exciting if we start seeing the white stuff so hopefully it stays clear. As for airplanes - well it don't take much to cause airport delays.

Top Bottom